Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 HTML export
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

calexicoca
Starting Member

Canada
28 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2012 :  21:07:53  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
For me that was the best feature of XMM. Now we have new version for a few months already but this is still missing. I think this should be priority for all future updates.

I already asked for this on few post but it seems that this is not important for most of the users and the esteemed programer so I did not get any reply.

For now I would kindly ask:

1. Is it possible to modify MediaPortal template which is the only one you can use when you click button "My collection in HTML" in a way that exports move covers not thumbs? Also could we add another field from database which is not in currently in template?

2. If yes what file to edit (I poked a bit with this but it seems that for now it is not possible)?

3. When we can expect another templates to be available for HTML export?

I would really appreciate if someone could provide answers on these questions.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by - calexicoca on 24 Nov 2012 21:39:33

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2012 :  22:00:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for delay!

I will really try to add it soon, I hope before Christmas

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07