Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Tag cloud + filter ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

movee
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  17:45:29  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Very impressed by filters of XMM 7 deluxe version.

In XMM8, is it possible to make a tag system, so that the users can attach tags to the movies, such as "my wife loves", "my fav", "using in seminar paper", "for 30s men", "best 50 of 2000~2010"....

Then, when we combine the tags + XMM7 deluxe's filters, that will be great! For sure, tags can be saved, filters can be saved, the tag+filter combinations can be saved too.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  18:45:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
For that you can use one of the new Custiom fields.
By that way: Isn't there already a field for the IMDB Tags?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  19:09:57  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is already a "Keywords" field in "Details" tab, that can be populated with IMDB keywords provided by the corresponding script.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  19:14:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Is it already implemented in the script, Mawu?
As I'm @work I can't check it at the moment...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  22:48:28  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Uups, you are right JDommi. The new fields aren't integrated in IMDB script. One reason more to stay with xMM 7.2.3.6 at the moment. And I should not talk about versions I don't really use.

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  22:57:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Don't worry, Mawu. I think at the moment nobody really works with except for testing.
Tomorrow I will have a look if the script engine provides that function and how the syntax is.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2012 :  21:54:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Its a matter of script I think, I mean, we have only to update the script in order to import keywords too.

MagicScript engine is ready, the instruction it #TAKEKEYWORDS#

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07