Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 TMDB Script Update with different language
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

pace666
Starting Member

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  17:55:18  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Plot stays in english even if I change Language parameter to other language and Re-import. I verified that the plot exists with the language I selected before (French in my case) on TMDB site before...

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2012 :  18:54:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
TMDB - isn't that an API script?
I think Ale has an API key for XMM. And if he has set the site to english all info will be grabed in it. Please try to use your own API key if you already have one. See here, too: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9163&SearchTerms=API,themoviedb

As far as I know TMDB wanted to change their API to V3. Maybe it is now changed?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

pace666
Starting Member

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  03:54:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't think the problem is related to the api key because if the plot is empty it will be imported in french (Direct link parameter language = 4) The problem only happens if the plot has been imported in english before
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  09:23:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, then I have no answer at the moment. I will check later.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  10:31:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, as I have known it. http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/ They have switched to V3 and Ale has to get a new API key.
Maybe then someone can add the option to chose the language in the script.

Hermann Hesse

Edited by - JDommi on 03 Dec 2012 10:31:36
Go to Top of Page

Prinz

Germany
1522 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  10:57:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
API 2.1 still works, it only wont be updated anymore.

API3 is incompatible with XMM, because it doesn't have xml output anymore. API 3 is JSON/JSONP only.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Dec 2012 :  13:42:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have upload different scripts for each language, will be more easy for each user to select the language you need.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07