Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Will XMM7 Plugins like OnEx MyLittleNMTExport work
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

nehickel

USA
265 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2012 :  11:42:00  Show Profile  Visit nehickel's Homepage  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Will the Plugins that were available in XMM 7.x like OnEx, OnEx2 and MyLittleNMTExport work with the XMM8 environment? I've written some HTML scripts that work with those Plugins that create HTML movie pages for Android Tablets and Phones that provide greater detail the the standardized Android export method and also support launching the Movies stored on those devices. I would greatly appreciate it if those plugins or some equivalant were available in XMM 8.

Thank You,
Norm

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2012 :  08:49:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Norm,

Please contact me ny email, currently these plugins are not working with XMM 8, I want add function directly inside XMM to do that.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07