Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Excluding files when scanning a hard disk
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

bsoriano
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2013 :  19:52:36  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I want to know if it is possible to exclude certain files (either those that match a particular pattern in the filename, or those that have a particular extension) when scanning a hard disk for movies. The reason I ask for this is that I use XBMC as my media player, and I have all of my movies in separate folders (around 2,400 movies), and in each folder i also have the trailer for the movie, named <movie name>-trailer.mp4. Given this, I would like to exclude the trailers when scanning my hard drive for movies, or a way for XMM to know that the mp4 file is the trailer for each movie found. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2013 :  17:05:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

yes, there is options in the device scanner configuration to exclude the filenames that contains certain words, like trailer, sample etc...

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07