New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2013 :  14:13:58  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi my script imdb is not import data from it

Lo Zio
Starting Member

Italy
32 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2013 :  19:45:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can confirm that the IMDB (fastest) script doesn't work anymore - it gets stuck in an endless loop or something like that. Help!... :-)
Go to Top of Page

mihvel
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2013 :  20:29:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same here. Script broken.
Go to Top of Page

Shocker74
Starting Member

Sweden
43 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2013 :  21:13:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Always used this script, and i can also confirm that something has indeed broken since, i think, 2 or 3 days ago.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Jan 2013 :  22:02:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, I have found the problem only now, its the Director Block.

I will try to fix it asap.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

anand_gadre
Starting Member

India
23 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2013 :  15:25:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello. I am using version 8.0.4.6 and the IMDB (Complete) script which got updated on 31st Jan 2013. Still the same problem. Goes into endless loop in the DIRECTORS block.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2013 :  16:17:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Can you write me a title of a Movie that cause the problem?

I have try just now and seem to work correctly.

Thank you!

Go to Top of Page

anand_gadre
Starting Member

India
23 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2013 :  08:39:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello. It is happening with all the movies. Some titles are G.I Joe: Rise of the Cobra, Funny People.
Go to Top of Page

Shocker74
Starting Member

Sweden
43 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2013 :  19:02:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Seems to work for me at least after the last updates. Only thing missing is that the scripts only import 2 directors, so i have to manually add when there's 3 or more directors on a movie.
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2013 :  09:34:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello, since the update to the new imdb script it wont take the custom fields like trivia, goofs anymore.
Also he downloads just one cover photo from imdb.
Before the update everything worked fine.

Still using the "old" 7.2.3.6 version. Tried the new one, same problem there.
I'm still using the old XMM because in the 8.x.x.x versions there is the bug that the "movie_bigcover" html card hasnt a changing fanart. Just showing only one.
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2013 :  16:51:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
/bump..
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2013 :  16:23:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Anyone alive..?
imdb script still not working properly
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2013 :  18:07:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

sorry for late reply, I am trying to fix it. I am out these days, this is why i take some time.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2013 :  00:12:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I made some fixes for IMDB.COM (Fastest).
Fixed:
- Goofs (Custom10)
- Trivia (Custom11)
- Budget (Custom5)
- Gross (Custom6)
- Awards (Custom7)
- Country (the weird double "|")
- Language (the weird double "|")

The "Fastest" script downloads only one cover!

Download:
see next posting...

Edited by - rocman on 08 Feb 2013 13:28:13
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2013 :  13:40:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, the last fix was only for XMM7.
Here are "all" scripts...

"Fastest" scripts
-----------------
XMM7: http://www.share-online.biz/dl/XV25JWHMKK8C
XMM8: http://www.share-online.biz/dl/99VYIWHM1HT

"Complete" scripts
------------------
XMM7: http://www.share-online.biz/dl/LEE1JWHMPX8
XMM8: http://www.share-online.biz/dl/4HBYIWHMF3

Always make a backup of your scripts!
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  08:16:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello, thanks for your efforts.
Working in XMM7 (still only imports 1 cover with "complete imdb")
Your Scripts for XMM8 doesnt import any of these. Not even actors. :(
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  18:08:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What exactly is not imported? The actors or only their pictures? What else?
I tried it and the actors are getting imported.

But there are two bugs in XMM8:

1. The #TAKEPICTUREINMOVIES# instruction does not import the actor picture to the actor database as in XMM7. I can't figure out where the pictures are stored because they were definitely downloaded (i can see this because of my slow internet connection :P) and then they get lost in dev0?!

2. The cutter import is faulty because it does not allow the multiple use of the #TAKEEDITOR# instruction. That's why Alessio (or whoever wrote the IMDB script) is collecting all cutters and take them in one whole string - separated with "|".

The script can only import one cover. There is no "picture loop" programmed in this script. Furthermore it would be very difficult (not impossible I think) to parse the IMDB picture slideshow for all covers. Is there an IMDB page which shows all covers of a movie on one site (as an overview)?
Go to Top of Page

wernhard
Starting Member

42 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  20:14:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Actors - yes, but not the Pics.
And all of the Custom stuff like trivia, imdb top 250, goofs, comments..

In XMM7 it imported many pics (covers) from imdb. dont know what has changed.
Thanks again for your efforts
Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  20:37:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hehe... my private life is starting to suffer from script editing...

The custom stuff is imported -> look at the "Details 2" tab in XMM8.

Update IMDB.COM (Complete) - 11.02.2013
Fixes:
- actor pictures are now imported (changed from #TAKEPICTUREINMOVIE# to #TAKEPICTURE#
- cutters are now imported properly (separately)
- web-id for producers, directors, cutters, photographers, composers, writers (as requested by yan00s)

I updated only the XMM8 "IMDB.COM (Complete)"-Script because for lack of time.

Download:
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/5O7HM2IMRE
Go to Top of Page

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  22:18:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rocman

Hehe... my private life is starting to suffer from script editing...

The custom stuff is imported -> look at the "Details 2" tab in XMM8.

Update IMDB.COM (Complete) - 11.02.2013
Fixes:
- actor pictures are now imported (changed from #TAKEPICTUREINMOVIE# to #TAKEPICTURE#
- cutters are now imported properly (separately)
- web-id for producers, directors, cutters, photographers, composers, writers (as requested by yan00s)

Thanks mate.

Just, well, now I'm having problems with image import together with your updated script.

Pictures (photos, covers) get named 0-#.jpg - which is not very helpful. Seems like the variables for Name and ID / Title and ID aren't used.

Good thing: assigning IDs to all XMMs people works now.

Go to Top of Page

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 11 Feb 2013 :  23:19:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, that's not good.
I reverted the picture thing. With #TAKEPICTUREINMOVIE# the actor pictures are downloaded with better filenames (to the folder ...\Databases\<databasename>_photos). I don't know why they are not shown in XMM8 directly (in XMM7 it works without problems). Seems to be a bug?

Revised script:
http://www.share-online.biz/dl/Y2PTT2IM5K

Edited by - rocman on 11 Feb 2013 23:20:18
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.19 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07