Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

PedroNog
Starting Member

Portugal
5 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2013 :  19:55:53  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Click to see PedroNog's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
The script IMDB.COM (TVSeries) For Rel.8 don't import episodes, it gets stuck in an endless loop at EPISODEDIRECTOR

simy
Starting Member

Hungary
6 Posts

Posted - 02 Feb 2013 :  08:27:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can confirm this issue.

Simy
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 04 Feb 2013 :  21:40:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I will take a look now.

Thank you and sorry for delay!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Rincewindwiz

105 Posts

Posted - 14 Mar 2013 :  18:21:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's the same problem on Rel 7. I quoted an example there you can test.
Now outstanding for many weeks.

He uses statistics as a drunk uses lampposts - for support rather than illumination
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2013 :  18:17:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have exacly the same problem for weeks now. In both 7 and 8.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 Mar 2013 :  14:35:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have just test "Lost" with IMDB (XMM 8) and works without problems.

Please let me know,

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 23 Mar 2013 :  19:04:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I works in 8 for me but in 7 its still broken. In 8 it doesnt import actors and it puts the name of the series in front of every episode name.
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2013 :  17:42:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Does none else have the Problem that the script "The Big Bang Theory" The Middle Earth Paradigm instead of just the Episode Name?

And the Script is not importing any Episode specific Actors despite the fact that I choose the setting to import all Episode Actors?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2013 :  17:16:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have try it and I haven't this problem.

I will try to fix this script in order to download the covers that now are missing

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2013 :  16:20:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank You for updating the script. It is importing Actors for each episode correctly now but I still have the Episode Titel Problem. The Script puts the Name of the series in front of every Episode name.

Could it have something to do with my settings?

EDIT: I just double checked and the script is importing all the episode actors but they are all listed as actors of episode 1 on all the other episodes the area on the HTML card under starring is empty.

Edited by - Valkyrslayer on 11 Apr 2013 16:53:40
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2013 :  00:10:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Script is still somewhat broken. It imports all the actors for each episode and adds them to the database but they do not get added in the Cast and Crew field of the Episode and under Starring: is nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2013 :  18:50:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I made a clean new install and created a new Database. Added the TV Series CSI:NY. Main Actors were imported just fine. After that I imported the first Episode with all Actors. But when I imported the second Episode the Actors from Episode 2 get added to Episode 1 and all Fields for Episode 2 are Empty.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2013 :  10:17:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will take a look.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Rincewindwiz

105 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2013 :  19:07:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Thank you, I will take a look.
Ale

Hi Ale
Perhaps you could look at these issues as well?

I didnt' get any actors imported at all (maybe I need to switch something on?.) However I had one or two other problems with a TV show import. I entered the series name (Homeland) manually and then updated from the internet using the latest versions XMM 8.0.6.1, latest script 15/5).

I spotted the following issues:
No episode ratings - I think IMDB may have changed the structure of ratings.

Quickedit only applies to the series which rather destroys the point of quickedit. Why even display a quickedit panel if it does not show relevant data? Why can't there be an episode quickedit panel?

Episodes have the series title in front of them. Unnecessary?

Title text in default detail window is so large you cant even get the title text to display

If you change the moviecard (right click the title), the selection gets lost as soon as you change episode (this may be by design but it seems an odd choice)

No actors imported

Awards number is htmlxmlns:og="http://ogp.me/ns#"xmlns:fb="http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml"> var ue_sid = "890-4094803-2518967"; var ue_id = "0KKKDJF2VQSAMPTBRXWG"; var IMDbTimer={starttime: new Date().getTime(),pt:'java'}; Homeland (TV Series 2011– ) - IM!!!

in fact the only good news is that the release 8 script seems to work in release 7 - well at least it imports episodes and titles OK.

He uses statistics as a drunk uses lampposts - for support rather than illumination

Edited by - Rincewindwiz on 23 May 2013 19:11:54
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2013 :  18:17:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can confirm the Problems with the Script. Somehow it is completly broken in 8 but worked totaly fine for me in 7.
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 04 Jun 2013 :  15:12:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just checked the default Database that comes with the install. Even in that Database most TV Episodes have no Actors, Directors and Writers. They are in the People Database but they are not associated with the corresponding Episodes and dont show on the HTML Card.
Go to Top of Page

Rincewindwiz

105 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2013 :  10:29:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Gone very quiet on this front.
Are there any plans and better still timescale to fix this script issue?

Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2013 :  11:49:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Problem with XMM is that Alessio is the only programmer and XMM is not full time job for him.
So, he can't react quickly to fix the scripts and program

From time to time i fix the IMDB scripts for version 7. But I am only a user, I have no connection with Alessio.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2013 :  07:33:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for late reply guys!

I will try to take a look today at the script

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2013 :  17:25:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank You for the Update. Episode Names are now imported correctly. But the Actors are still missing on the Episode Cards.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2013 :  08:55:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will try to take a look.

Ale

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07