Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 THEMOVIEDB.ORG(API)_FRENCH script
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

RedAlan
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 07 Feb 2013 :  23:10:55  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, Xmm8 works fine, but this script have a bug importing covers, it import bad languages covers. I checked the website, and the cover in french is present, can you solve this problem please ?

Regards

rocman

Australia
117 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2013 :  11:04:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This is not possible.
This script uses API 2.1 which has no information about the language of a movie poster. It always shows all poster links. You only get the french poster if it is the first in link list - this would be pure luck.

You should try the API3 script of THEMOVIEDB.ORG. But I think Alessio hasn't uploaded it yet, so you have to download it manually in the forum.
http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10614
Go to Top of Page

RedAlan
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2013 :  14:32:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks, i try it.
Go to Top of Page

RedAlan
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  17:19:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just to give you a feedback, it work fine, thanks
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07