Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 POPCORN C200 and XMM8
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

RedAlan
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 08 Feb 2013 :  21:27:20  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi everybody

I have a question regarding nmt : why the pop-corn c200 is grayed in my toolbar ?

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  09:14:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

the function specific for c200 is not ready yet. Please try the "my Website" instead.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

DUC
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  11:47:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When will you get ready?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Mar 2013 :  08:29:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I don't know exactly, I have to start to work on it.

Sorry for delay!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

SiLentBoB
Starting Member

Germany
4 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2013 :  12:54:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am happy to know why the users of popcorn are always neglected, because even with the 7 version it took forever to the features implemented.

Too bad I think that is great and always advertised with this feature then it does not work.

I had back then when I read the features that bought the 7 Series and was pissed that it took forever until I could use it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07