Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Nfo with imdb id
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

GreenGremlim

Portugal
55 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2013 :  03:15:50  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I'm using a program called Ember media manager that creats nfo's for my movies but insted of the imdb url it uses only the imdb movie id Ex. For Jennifer's body it uses this code <id>tt1131734</id> , any way to make XMM get the Id from this nfo's?

pace666
Starting Member

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2013 :  16:24:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Suggestion: Try MediaElch in stead of Ember media manager

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2013 :  14:47:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Its a good suggestion. Should be quite easy to do, I will take a look.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JustME

371 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  18:29:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you get this to work maybe I will try that as the program is useless without being able to get the IMDB link for the movie when importing it.
I also have a shortcut to the movie in my folder and I guess I could just manually copy it in for each movie I import?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07