Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 XMM OnEx
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

klint01
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2013 :  00:03:14  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
When will a revision of this be available. I like this format and template much better than the other options for web hosted view of my movies.

When I try to use the old version of XMM OnEx with the XML Export from v8 the XML output is much different causing failures to populate mySQL. I really wish I would have known this was not available before upgrading. Extremely disappointed.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 29 Apr 2013 :  11:45:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am really sorry for that....

You can still continue to use XMM 7, it should work correctly... until the V8 will have all features that you miss.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

mj3310
Starting Member

United Kingdom
17 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2013 :  11:18:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Is it feasible to adapt this plugin to XMM8 Ale as I also prefer this to the Web export (due primarily for the way it differentiates between movies and TV shows)?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07