Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 How to clean cover/actor
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mon1y

98 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  02:04:03  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have ask these question before. How do you clean actor/movie covers no longer attached to titles as in EMM7. I have too many to clean-up and don't want to do it manually. Thanks for the attention. On another note - what is Collection Maint.>Movie/TV Show>Remove the Reference to a Cover if Doesn't Exist Anymore suppose to do. Thanks for the attention

Edited by - mon1y on 08 May 2013 02:13:58

yan00s

405 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  05:39:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mon1y

I have ask these question before. How do you clean actor/movie covers no longer attached to titles as in EMM7. I have too many to clean-up and don't want to do it manually. Thanks for the attention. On another note - what is Collection Maint.>Movie/TV Show>Remove the Reference to a Cover if Doesn't Exist Anymore suppose to do. Thanks for the attention

As for your "note" question: my guess is that this will simply clear the cover field for a movie if no actual file reference is found in the cover directory of the database.

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 08 May 2013 :  09:49:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You are right Yan00s, it delete the value in the field only.

For the other function, I have to work on it

Thank you,

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07