Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Adding movies from web
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2013 :  22:51:05  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
As i remember, when xmm8 came out, there was an option to add movies from web. the users entered a title, chose a script and the movie was automaticaly added (without entering first the title in the Add/Edit window).
I wonder what happened to that option, it was useful, it saved the trouble and time of creating a new entry, addind a title and only then choosing the script and importing.

kirill2785

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2013 :  18:19:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

this option was in XMM 7... I mean the window where you see just the Title to add...

in XMM 8 everything should be more "automatic" if the ScriptEngine is set to ON (Automatic Update).

In XMM you have just in this case write the Title, the year (optional but useful) and press OK, in background XMM will import it.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2013 :  18:56:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
And what about those users who have disabled the automation?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

kirill2785

Israel
332 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2013 :  22:46:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send kirill2785 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i thought about it, actually there is no difference between inserting the title in the window that was in xmm7 and the add/edit window.
In both cases the number of actions required is the same.
the only disadvantage to xmm7 is if you want to add many films, you have to exit current film and press all over again the "Add Movie-> add movie manually routine".

kirill2785
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07