Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Android App
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

masterchiun
Starting Member

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2013 :  14:54:12  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have a Nexus 4 running Android 4.2.2. I am receiving the message "Your Android device is not configured. When I highlight the nexus 4 "Drive" in my computer the OK button is not available.

masterchiun
Starting Member

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2013 :  22:00:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Did I miss something. It's been Almost a month and no response to my question
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 26 Nov 2013 :  10:32:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Two similar topics with no reply. Can someone please help?

I installed the app on my old Neo V (4.0.4 rooted) and it was synced alright, but without the covers. Then I tried the same with my Asus tab (4.2.1 unrooted) but no sync is possible. I 've tried both PTP and MTP, but after pressing "Select your device" and chosing the correct option, the OK button is greyed out.

Any ideas?

Edited by - apd on 26 Nov 2013 18:00:32
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2013 :  21:38:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No improvement in v 8.1.8.0

The PC sees the tablet, in both PTP and MTP modes, with USB debugging both enabled and disabled. The Select Your Device button opens up the tree structure and the device is visible in all cases. But the OK is always greyed out, so no selection is accepted.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2013 :  09:15:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please have a look here: http://www.binaryworks.it/cgi-bin/data/wiki/doku.php?id=android_devices. Maybe it helps a little.
As I don't have such a device myself I can't say anything to it.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2013 :  12:27:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the effort JD. Unfortunately I still can't make it work on the tablet.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2013 :  14:03:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello APD,

for devices in MTP mode you have to manually copy the extrememoviemanager folder inside your device.

What error message do you receive from the APP?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

apd

Greece
378 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2013 :  14:23:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No error message - but as I said, in all possible combinations the OK button is not available.

Please read above that the installation on my sony phone was OK. I only had problem with the asus MT301 tablet.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07