New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2013 :  10:36:07  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,
IMDB actors script doesn't work as expected. It download only partial filmography without years and doesn't download actor pictures. It seems this issue appeared in conjuction with the one with Complete script in other topic. Or at least i've spotted them at the same time.

Best Regards.

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  10:25:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Am i the only one with those problems?

Best Regards.
Go to Top of Page

serienfan62

Germany
93 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  16:31:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have the same Problem and the date of death is not transmitted.
This is proof Elvis is alive
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2013 :  21:15:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I also have the same Problem here
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  12:01:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,

I don't want to look impatient or pushing you, but when we can expect fixed Actors script? It doesn't work correctly anymore.

Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  15:43:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please tell me what's the problem with Actor script.
I have never used it.
I can try to fix it, but I need to know what's wrong.
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  16:22:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fege, in the above posts you can see what's wrong with the script - filmography, pictures, death date etc.
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  17:56:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
New version of the Actor script.

http://www.mediafire.com/?gg3gn1o2b9jdgjn

Fixed problem with DeathDate.

Please test it.
I will work on other issues tomorrow (Filmography ...).
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  20:03:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fege, your script grab death date - tested with Giuliano Gemma and Elvis :)

Thank you for the efforts!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2013 :  10:57:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you fege!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  09:20:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello guys,

Is there any news about the progress of actors script fixing?

Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  17:51:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I didn't have time to look at Actors script.
Too much time spending on work, and after the work I am too tired to look at script.

Edited by - fege on 10 Oct 2013 17:56:16
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  11:43:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please use the LiveUpdate, there is a new release.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  14:52:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am still getting German Movie Titels in the Filmography instead of the Original ones but I guess that has something to do with having a german IP. Thank you for the Update except for the Titel Problem it works good for me
Go to Top of Page

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2013 :  11:46:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the imdb scripts not import awards of actors please check it
Go to Top of Page

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 24 Nov 2013 :  07:44:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the imdb scripts not import awards of actors please check it
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Nov 2013 :  11:39:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for delay, I will try to take a look.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

dayshad
Starting Member

26 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2013 :  18:39:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A lot of problems with a script, it doesn't import award of actors please check it.
Go to Top of Page

Sciolto

65 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2014 :  21:29:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I started a new fresh database via csv import. It took a long time to populate the database. Afterwards there were almost 5.000 actor images in the folder but not a single image did show from the MovieCard. Sometimes it seems I find a bug per hour of using XMM. This is getting really frustrating. I know for a fact that this used to work in earlier versions. When I update an actor that already has a photo in the folder which is not showing in the MovieCard then the same image is downloaded again but under a different name starting with a number. The presence of doubles in the image folders was the reason to start a fresh database to begin with.

Edited by - Sciolto on 08 Jan 2014 21:32:50
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2014 :  21:11:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Awards for Actors are still not being imported
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 29 Jan 2014 :  08:54:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Since last couple of days, the script not being imported the actor pictures too
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07