Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 How can I modify a script
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Knocky
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2014 :  08:40:45  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi board,

recently, after I changed from v7 to v8, I began to create a completely new database of my collection.

I used the "mymoviedb"-script to collect the fanart and crew followed by the "ofdb"-script for the other details. However, the front cover, keywords and some other details I added manually from videobuster (what a pity that there's no script for this great site yet).

After I added about 100 movies, I found out that there are a lot of artist inserted twice due to the different spelling (ä iso ä, ü iso ü, ...)

Since I corrected a lot of the grabbed details manually after using the second script, I don't want to do this again ... so may question:
How can I modify the "ofdb" script to grab the actors for each movie ONLY?

Thanks for your help,
Knocky

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2014 :  09:42:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi user,

go to the Advanced Script Options while selecting your script and check only the fields you wanna import with it.

But I would add this "different spelling" to the conversion table (#SUBSTITUTETAGS# block) at the end of the script. I would have thought that 90% are already implemented.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07