New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

de66ka
Starting Member

27 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  09:10:16  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Seems, that the Script is broken. If I'm searching for a film, the script didn't find something.

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  10:26:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Same here.

Best regards.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  13:05:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

THEMOVIEDB has completely change the API, the old one doesn't work anymore. I am trying to fix it.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Jase
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2013 :  15:54:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello Guys,

THEMOVIEDB has completely change the API, the old one doesn't work anymore. I am trying to fix it.

Ale

Alessio, no pressure, you do an amazing job. I just wondered how long should we expect until a fix to this script is likely? A day or two, a week, several weeks, etc.

Thanks for all of your efforts.
Go to Top of Page

Jase
Starting Member

6 Posts

Posted - 26 Sep 2013 :  20:22:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hello Guys,

Ale

Hi Alessio,

I really find this script to be very good because it also imports covers and pictures.

Is it possible to provide an estimate on when it may be fixed?

Thanks for all your good work.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2013 :  07:07:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I have start to work on it, they have change everything so I have to do it from scratch

Ale

Go to Top of Page

robin.lyselv
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 27 Sep 2013 :  15:59:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@Ale,

please can you also fix the german script (THEMOVIEDB german)

Thank you a lot !°

Best regards
Robin
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  12:03:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,

As first test result, the newly created script doesn't download all the posters even i've check to do this in Options.

Thank you for efforts.
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  15:57:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Batrado,

I tested Moviedb.org script with movie "Liar Liar" and I think that script works.

I got 6 Fan-art pictures.
I never used that script before today.
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  16:08:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fege,

First of all, the old script has option to download all the posters and all the fan-art backdrops pictures. The current script has option only for fan-art.

Liar Liar has 26 posters and 13 fan-art pictures. I want to grab all of them but the script download only 1 poster and 6 fan-art.
Go to Top of Page

fege

Yugoslavia
152 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  16:26:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Batrado,

themoviedb.org completely change their API and there is no chance to download more than 6 fan-art pictures and 1 posters for Liar Liar.
Script is correct but these posters and fan-art pictures are hidden and XMM can't grab it.
Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2013 :  20:06:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Fege,

It's too bad if it is true :( This site was the source for quality posters for my collection. It's a shame :(
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2013 :  09:23:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

I will try to modify the script to take everything (if setup in script option)

Ale

Go to Top of Page

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2013 :  09:23:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,

The moviedb scripts (both of them) still grabbing only couple of pictures and fanarts. It is possible to find solution to get everything?
Go to Top of Page

robin.lyselv
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  07:34:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio,

sorry, but the new Script 'TheMovieDB.org(Multilanguage)' doesn't work !
As an example:
I'm searching for the Movie: 'Welcome to the Jungle'. i got sometimes i got the window to change between different movie's (different years). I select the film but i got no content !
The new name of the film is: -> Welcome to the Jungle — The Movie Database <-

Other times i got a film-content, but in spain (I'm a german).

Please can you fix it.....

Thank you
best regards
Robin
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Oct 2013 :  13:46:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I have found the problem.... this movie is not translated in German, so the script doesnt find it.

I will try to modify the script.

Ale

Go to Top of Page

robin.lyselv
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 13 Oct 2013 :  13:58:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ale,

if you need support (Testing Scripts and/or XMM) let it me know !

best regards
Robin
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2013 :  10:08:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Robin,

I haven't find the way to fix it yet

Ale

Go to Top of Page

robin.lyselv
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 26 Oct 2013 :  11:34:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ale,

i updated to the new version (XMM + 'THEMOVIEDB.ORG(Multi-Language)' [Date: 24.10.2013]), but it doesn't work again !

Example:

The Movie is called 'Loft' (Original Title in german: Loft - Liebe, Lust, Lügen).

I got the Window to chosse a movie ( In this case i choose 'Loft (2010)')

The script engine collects some data (to fast) and in my movie list there is now the entry: 'Loft — The Movie Database' with no content !

Other example:

The movie is called: 'Harodim - Nichts als die Wahrheit'

XMM (The script) changed it to: 'The Lazarus Protocol — The Movie Database' .....again with no content.

Another hint: XMM changed the title to: The Lazarus Protocol & m d a s h ; The Movie Database

The letters '& m d a s h ;' have no space, but when i post it original, the Forum-System changed it to --
(I hope you understand; it's difficult to describe)

If you need some screenshots, let it me know.

i hope you find the error, because it is the best database !

Best regards
Robin

Edited by - robin.lyselv on 26 Oct 2013 11:39:36
Go to Top of Page

robin.lyselv
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 09 Nov 2013 :  12:32:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Ale,

no response ?
What about fixing this script for the german ?

I'm so sad about this........

Robin
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2013 :  18:12:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Its a bit hard, I have try but nothing yet

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07