New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

SinSee
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2005 :  22:47:25  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
The scripts work fine if it finds an "exact movie match". Though whenever I want to import a movie which turns up more than one search-result (e.g. "Crash"), the adjustable IMDB-scripts (no matter which one I try) give me no choices, just:
~~ Most popular matches ~~
--------------------------

~~ Exact matches ~~
-------------------

~~ Partial Matches ~~
---------------------
And the older scripts from 2004 work no longer - they never finish downloading the info (though at least they give me the proper movie-list). Does anybody else have these problems? And how can I fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

RizzzO
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2005 :  18:27:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yep, got the same problem here. Just got ALIEN VS. PREDATOR, and no matches whatsoever. Not even just ALIEN gives me results...Any solution yet?
Go to Top of Page

T0ffluss
Starting Member

17 Posts

Posted - 03 Sep 2005 :  23:55:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Got the same issue here... not working...

Richard
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

77 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2005 :  10:11:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I confirm the same problem, so this makes us four :)

Please do something, I use only IMDB-based data in my XMM, so I'm stuck with the new titles.
Go to Top of Page

Fogo
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2005 :  14:01:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I also have this problem. The workaround is to get the ttxxxxxxx number from imdb. When you do a search it will come up as mentioned above. Change the search for the ttxxxxxxx number and it will import.
Go to Top of Page

SinSee
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2005 :  15:59:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thx, Fogo, this helps for now. But I still hope that Alessio takes notice of this problem and fixes it. :)
Go to Top of Page

masterchiun
Starting Member

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2005 :  16:22:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just want to confirm I am having the same problems
Go to Top of Page

masterchiun
Starting Member

Canada
37 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2005 :  16:24:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Excellent tip using the tt0119978 number worked like a charm
Go to Top of Page

AramiS
Starting Member

Argentina
1 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2005 :  04:25:57  Show Profile  Visit AramiS's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send AramiS an AOL message  Send AramiS an ICQ Message  Click to see AramiS's MSN Messenger address  Send AramiS a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Same Problem here! Please help?

La sed es todo!
Go to Top of Page

Gentleman
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2005 :  18:18:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
same here: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1197
Go to Top of Page

KiNeTiXs
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 06 Sep 2005 :  16:55:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes. The ttxxxxxxx works fine for now. I hope an update wil soon be released.
Go to Top of Page

Gentleman
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2005 :  19:47:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Just imported a movie and everything worked fine like in the old days!
Go to Top of Page

jedatmidway
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2005 :  08:56:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same problem here, is it a problem with the script or the program. Is there an ETA for a fix?
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2005 :  10:22:46  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys!

If you have problems with IMDB:

My old german.imdb script works as always.
The downloaded data are the same than in the english version. Only the hit rate for german movie titles is better.

Bye Byte
Mawu
Go to Top of Page

jedatmidway
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2005 :  11:19:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Had a look at you script Mawu and it works fine but when i did it for the movie "Hostage" it didn't download the plot, is that normal?
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2005 :  14:17:27  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@jedatmidway

No, that's not normal. I've tested it here (selecting Hostage (2005))and I can download the plot.

Bye
Mawu
Go to Top of Page

TKMelb
Starting Member

Australia
5 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2005 :  08:59:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Getting sick of Cutting an pasting the ttxxxxxxx nos anyone have an idea on when this is going to be fixed?

Go to Top of Page

how4444
Starting Member

16 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2005 :  12:48:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Nothings working for me with IMDB searches at all , is there going to be a fix. How do you use the TT number in seach ? Ive tried replacing title with it. Cant put it anywhere else as my searches never complete and I have to press the Stop button. I'm trying to add The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Edited by - how4444 on 10 Sep 2005 12:49:03
Go to Top of Page

jedatmidway
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2005 :  01:19:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
how4444, i've been using the [IMDB.COM] - (Adjustable_Script-Full_Import_ALL_Actors)_AleTsg_15_July_2005.txt script with the TT # as the title that should work or alternatly use the German IMDB script ([GREENCINE.COM] - For Everthing (Full Import + Covers)V1.1 @ Lordkiwi 12_25_2004.txt)
See if that works.
Go to Top of Page

TomCato
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2005 :  15:50:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Also, please fix the extraction of the movie run length data so that no leading or trailing linefeeds are added to the string. Now, there's always a leading and trailing linefeed and it messes up.

Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Veikko
Starting Member

Finland
19 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2005 :  12:14:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, the scripts are seriously borked atm.

Almost all movies i try to add give me "no results"

i tried the old scripts too and got the prob SinSee noted.

help plz plz
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07