Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Scripts
 Tv.com script
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Ogge
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2005 :  17:30:34  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
This does not seem to be workin as it should .
Tryed to import Stargate SG1 Season 1 Ep 18 it will not import the ep it just starts to download the info then stops half way through.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2005 :  09:01:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

What script are you using? There are two script, one for import all episodes and one for only one. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

eb1
Starting Member

Germany
34 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2005 :  12:18:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send eb1 an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
confirmed... no idea why. I'll look later into this
Go to Top of Page

Ogge
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 17 Oct 2005 :  23:44:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Both only does it with stargate Sg1 Ep 18,try to download all ep it stops at ep 18,does the same with single ep,with ep 18 of SG1.Just pointing it out if happens to someone else.No big prob for me just trying to help makin the app work better.Its just what I have been lookin for.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 19 Oct 2005 :  12:27:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Ogge, we try to do our best

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

muhv
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 08 Nov 2005 :  20:02:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
FYI: exact same problem with Stargate Atlantis 01x13. Just stops and no error or other messages ... Maybe this helps find problem solution!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07