Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Fanart problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2013 :  00:08:18  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Problem since the last few updates. Been using moviecard template "movie_bigcover.htm since I can't remember with fanart showing.If a film has no fanart, it now shows the space where the fanart should go ....a big space of nothing. I've tried different cards but there all the same.
I now have to click "hide fanart" to bring the information to the top of the card. Anyone else got this problem?

napo39
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2013 :  09:06:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have the same problem. But I don't try to click on "hide fan art".
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2013 :  10:46:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Have you try the "default" HTML Card? I think its the best because Fanart is on background.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

napo39
Starting Member

13 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2013 :  13:21:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have just tried with the "default" HTML Card. It's Ok
But I préfere when there is a Fanart at the top.
Not bad, I have no more this big space
Go to Top of Page

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 24 Dec 2013 :  17:41:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The latest update does not fix the fanart issue. The problem seems to be more to do with the HTML card that I use (Big Cover)in that if there is no fanart, then the card still allows space for it, instead of ignoring it. My HTML knowledge is a little thin but I might look at the HTML card before they where recently updated I believe.
Go to Top of Page

Michael Clarke

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - 01 Feb 2014 :  19:59:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can now confirm that the latest update 8.2.4.0 fixes this issue Thanks Alessio and all
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07