Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Getting fed up now
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

willydoit
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2014 :  17:55:35  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I hate to complain without giving software a fair chance but as this product is being sold commercially and not a free offering by an enthusiastic amateur I do feel I have a right to expect it to work. I understand the issues which can affect any program which parses information from a third party source if the third party source changes things, but I haven't been able to get this program to do what it says it does since I purchased, neither in the latest V8 or the older V7. It seems from the forums that I am far from being the only one who is experiencing issues with the software and scripts not working.

As it stands this software is in my opinion bordering being unfit for purpose and until the issues are resolved shouldn't be sold as a working piece of software. As it is being sold as a working piece of software along with claims of what it can do then heaven and earth should be moved by the creators to ensure that it works as advertised, which at this moment in time it does not.
The website asks for support issues to be left in this forum and the developers will deal with them, however I have had posts here that have gone unanswered for days.

Am I wasting my time with this and should I just get a refund or is my experience of the product and the support of it not typical and I have just happened upon it at a bad time?

I am not looking for miracles, just an appropriate level of response and support to instil confidence in the product and its creators.

Feedback and a response from the developers would be appreciated.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2014 :  12:08:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello and sorry for this late reply.

I had some problems these days, this is why I havent answer to forum. Usually I take care of what people write and I try to fix bugs and scripts as soon as possible.

Please sorry again, I will try to do my best on next days.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2014 :  19:37:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I hope the IMDB scripts get fixed I havent been able to use the program with the IMDB scripts properly since version 8 has been released everything worked fine with 7. For IMDB complete I am not getting Awards for Actors. The IMDB TV series script is absolutely broken. Actors dont appear on the HTML card for Episodes. Directors for Episodes are not getting imported at all and sometimes People like Musicians and Writers get imported as one Person. I realy hope the Scripts will work someday because I realy liked version 7
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2014 :  14:55:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am working on the TV Show script just now.

I have upload a new release that should fix the Pictures, next days I will try to fix all other things.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

willydoit
Starting Member

12 Posts

Posted - 17 Jan 2014 :  19:09:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It is appreciated, however just to advise, have downloaded V8.2.1.0 and the new imdb scripts but series script still has an issue where it asks you to select from the list but no lists are shown. Just so I know, are you also going to be trying to fix the actor import issues for V7?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.12 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07