Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Random Editor(s) in Record when new Movie Added
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

alsystems

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2014 :  17:28:41  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I'm using version 8.2.4.0
I've found when adding a new movie creates one or more extra random editors (cast and crew section). This seems to be associated with adding a new record. It happens when either adding a movie manually or using the device scanner. If I add a movie manually, I'll get a new blank record with the editors field filled in randomly. If I add a movie and let the web update it, I'll get a properly filled record in but with some random editors appear on the list of editors before the real ones that MagicScript added. This problem is very consistent and happens with every new record.

alsystems

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2014 :  17:03:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can't be the only one who noticed this bug? Every time I add a new movie, I have to go back and delete an incorrect Editor.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2014 :  18:04:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Same as for your other topic...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 6.77 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07