Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Bug Reports
 Export collection to NFO
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

rbrekken
Starting Member

Norway
12 Posts

Posted - 24 Jan 2014 :  16:06:08  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Click to see rbrekken's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,

When exporting using "NFO File Export", EMM exports all movies and not only those selected. A note in red in the export dialog says that NFO files will only be generated for selected movies in the main grid. This seems to be wrong.

regards,
Roar

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2014 :  10:23:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, you are right, I will remove the red note.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

rbrekken
Starting Member

Norway
12 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2014 :  08:36:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see rbrekken's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Or even better, make it work only on selected movies...

regards,
Roar
Go to Top of Page

rbrekken
Starting Member

Norway
12 Posts

Posted - 05 Feb 2014 :  11:03:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see rbrekken's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think there is one more issue about the nfo export dialog. It seems like the "copy fanart" toggle also toggles export of both fanart and cover. If I cleared the copy fanart toggle, no cover nor fanart was copied. If I checked the fanart copy toggle, then both fanart and cover was copied to the movie folder.

And why not include the back cover also? And an option to customize naming of the files. [movie filename]-poster.jpg instead of cover.jpg. This is especially useful for xbmc exports.

And it would be really nice to have an option to change the image path of the thumbnails (cover, fanart +++) to point to the movie folder and not to the thumbnail used in the database.

I know there is a XBMC plugin, but it seems to lack this functionality also. The nfo export is more useful as you can create your own template.

A lot of wishes here, I probably should have posted them in the suggestion forum... Tell me if I should do so...

regards,
Roar
Go to Top of Page

sarah1975
Starting Member

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2014 :  17:06:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send sarah1975 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rbrekken

Or even better, make it work only on selected movies...

I completely agree... or give us both options export all or export selected movies for those that need both.

I never ever use the export all function because it would modify my NFO files which I tweak after they are exported.

SNG
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2014 :  08:11:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for the suggestions guys, I will try to do in the next release.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

rbrekken
Starting Member

Norway
12 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2014 :  11:10:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see rbrekken's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I can see that a new option for copy back cover is in place, but still only the front cover is copied to the movie folder as long as no fanart is present. If fanart is present in the database, then both fanart and back cover is copied (if both checked). Not much tested, just a couple of movies...

Have you thought about some kind of naming scheme? That would be really nice...

regards,
Roar
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07