Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Trailer Addict
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2014 :  11:06:10  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
The trailer addict script is no longer working, any chance of someone who knows how to fix it having a look?

Also the IMDB links to trailers are also not working and havent for a week or more.

Cheers

BBBBrett

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  00:38:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Is there no-one who can fix this? Trailer Addict is, IMHO, by far the best for embedded trailers, would be nice to see it working again.

:-)

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2014 :  04:59:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

I will try to take a look today.

Thank you!

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2014 :  06:43:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No progress?

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2014 :  11:00:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I tried to have a look at what has changed but it's over my head. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them as the trailer addict trailers are much better to view in XMM than YouTube videos are.

:-(

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2015 :  09:13:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Over a year since this has worked, can anyone fix??

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2015 :  09:30:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will try to have a look at the weekend. But I can't grant if I will have time as I have to work at Easter and my family should have something of me, too

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2015 :  10:08:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No worries, if you get a chance one day, great, it has by far the best trailers, but if not.... have to go without.

Cheers mate, have a great easter.

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page

BBBBrett
Starting Member

Australia
48 Posts

Posted - 16 Apr 2015 :  10:32:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Working fine now.
:-)

BBBBrett
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07