Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 IMDB.COM(Actors)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

RedArmy
Starting Member

44 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2014 :  07:56:18  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi,
The last version IMDB.com(Actors) script does not seem to get it to work correctly. since today the script is displaying just links when trying to import themas shown below:

Edited by - RedArmy on 05 Aug 2014 13:34:00

batrado

Bulgaria
85 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2014 :  10:11:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
+1
Go to Top of Page

brinb666
Starting Member

France
1 Posts

Posted - 05 Aug 2014 :  17:41:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Strongly agree
Go to Top of Page

pink

Italy
60 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2014 :  17:57:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
+1
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 06 Aug 2014 :  18:32:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
+1
Go to Top of Page

RedHunter
Starting Member

Italy
1 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2014 :  15:06:13  Show Profile  Visit RedHunter's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by RedArmy

Hi,
The last version IMDB.com(Actors) script does not seem to get it to work correctly. since today the script is displaying just links when trying to import themas shown below:

Quoto...
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2014 :  18:24:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
will this be fixed sometime?
Go to Top of Page

alsystems

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2014 :  05:46:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm getting similar results for Actors using IMDB.COM (Actors).txt:

HTML code is part of the Actor
Birth Place
County
Filmography

Even when the Actor is already in my Database, I get a duplicate with an extra Accent Mark at the end like:

Freddie JonesĀ instead of Freddie Jones
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2014 :  15:20:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Birth Date for Actors is not being imported
Go to Top of Page

Valkyrslayer

Germany
84 Posts

Posted - 10 Oct 2014 :  21:08:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
still no Birth Dates
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2015 :  10:50:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just have had a look at the actor's birthdate. No wonder why it is not taken!
The correct MagicScript command is #TAKEACTORBIRTHDATE# and not #TAKEACTORBDATE#.
Beside that this function can be made shorter like already done for the deathdate.

By the way at least this part is identical on both scripts, Actors and Complete!

When there are some other bugs please let me know. I will have a look as soon as I have time for.

--BIRTH DATE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   #STARTREADWEB#
    #FINDLINE#=<h4 class="inline">Born:</h4>#12##ONERROR#=*OK*
    #IF# #12#==#00#
        // No date of BIRTH.
        #GOTO#=BIRTHPLACEGOTO
    #ENDIF#
    #PUT#=#03#
    #FINDLINE#=itemprop="birthDate"#11##ONERROR#=*OK*
    #IF# #11#==#00#
      #GOTO#=TRYABY
    #ENDIF#
	#COMPUTECURSOR#=-15
	#FIND#="#01# #ONERROR#=*OK*
    #COMPUTECURSOR#=+1
    #FIND#="#02# #ONERROR#=*OK*
    #TAKEWORD#=#03#,#01#,#02#
    #CHECKVARIABLE#=#03#
    #STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#
    #STARTDELETETAGS#
    #CLEARTAGS#
    #TRIM#
    #TAKEACTORBIRTHDATE#=#03# #ONERROR#=*OK*
    :TRYABY

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

alsystems

USA
116 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2015 :  19:55:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi,

What's the full text of Birthdate Section of the IMDB(Complete) and IMDB(Actors) Scripts that actually works? Birthdates have not been imported using the IMBD scripts for a long time. I know very little of the MagicScript syntex.

I tried replacing this section with what you listed above but had problems. I noticed that there seems to be another variable problem (#TAKEACTORBDATE#) below the the :TRYABY label.

Edited by - alsystems on 19 Mar 2015 19:57:32
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 19 Mar 2015 :  20:50:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It's the full Birtdate section.
The :TRYABY (TryActorsBirthYear) is the label to jump to if no birthdate is found for the actor.
At some times there was a splitting needed for day/month and year. But now it's takeable in one routine. This part was removed but the label has stayed.
On testing the routine I had no problems recognized. Are there any?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07