Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Suggestions / New Features
 Script Engine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

m_a_y
Starting Member

Turkey
11 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2014 :  15:25:18  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Sorry for my english.
When Script Engine searching the internet for the movie ask me directlink for which movie I have, i choose then Script Engine searching i'm waiting for the find the movie instead of Script Engine download the all lists then ask me directlink for which movie I have. When i select the films i don't want to wait. I want the choose rapidly

Thank you

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2014 :  17:06:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry, that's not possible to chose. XMM is designed to download the info one by one.
Only "workaround" could be to import in 2 steps:
1. set the script options to not download any data -> you will get the webid stored in your database
2. set the script options back to take all info -> as the webid is already known there should not be any question for which movie you want

*EDIT*
Of course you have to select all movies and call the import function manually!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

m_a_y
Starting Member

Turkey
11 Posts

Posted - 06 Oct 2014 :  17:21:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 3.8 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07