Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  16:36:44  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi guys,

These days I am working on Script's conversion for XMM 5.0.

At this time the ready scripts are:

ADULTDVDEMPIRE.COM
ALCINEMAINCASA.IT
ALLOCINE.FR
CARTELES.METROPOLIGLOBAL.COM
CSFD.CZ
DVDEMPIRE.COM
FILMUP.COM
IMDB.COM (Actors)
IMDB.COM
JADEDVIDEO.COM(Only Covers Adult)
OFDB.DE
SERIENJUNKIES.DE
TV.COM

Please write me the Scripts that you think should be converted for first (or also new interesting websites).

Of course if you want help me in conversion or making new script you are welcome

Thank you!

Alessio

ExSport
Starting Member

19 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  20:48:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello. I have updated script for CSFD.CZ(two weeks back) and now testing all possible movie names if it is ok because sometimes when there is no info as year,country,director or genre, then import is not correct.
Now I see you created new script for CSFD.CZ but has some bugs as Names are together,in COVERS are not only COVERS but also PHOTOS, plot is not imported fully and so on.
In my version all is imported, so will send it to you maybe tomorrow.
Copy here my older post if I may:-)

Tried to create moviecard and one cosmetic bug(or feature?). Why when I have added e.g. 3 actors, then they are displayed in this format? => "Anthony Hopkins ()"
Why "()"? Thanks.
Maybe one more question. It is possible, when I import some informations about film from WEB, to use direct link if exist and if not, then try to find it manually?Good for loading new informations from directlink which was outdated in time of importing(rating,comments...)
You have feature "Take first directlink automatically" but I think it has another function as I described above - when script find directlink without manual choose, then load info about these films and then give us a choose to find right name of movies which have not been automatically founded. Am I right?
Both features are useful(your and my) so it is possible to be present in future versions?
Thanks

This last post was after testing alpha12, so don't know if same happen in alpha13:-)

Bye ExSport
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Mar 2006 :  23:08:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi ExSport!

I am really happy to take your script, I have convert an old one but it's not OK.

About the MovieCard: it's a bug, because XMM should make () visible only if there are "personage" informations about Actors.

I will fix in the next Alpha

Thank you!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Mike
Starting Member

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2006 :  08:13:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

here are interesting sites for Scipts:
Toons in German = http://www.zeichentrickserien.de/
Star Trek German = http://www.episodenguide.de/startrek/
Premier TV German = http://www.premiere.de/premweb/cms/de/programm_allekanaele_start.jsp

Mike
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2006 :  09:35:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for suggestions Mike!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2006 :  18:12:01  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@Alessio

On what things I have to pay attention to when I want to "convert" the old scripts? Will there be a quick guide?

Bye
Mawu
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 05 Apr 2006 :  18:36:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Mawu!

I haven't make a quickguide for this, sorry, but I can explain what is the difference:

The old XMM, when download HTML "text" from internet, usually put all text in few "lines"

The new XMM put the HTML "text" in more lines.

I will try to find some code to explain better...
Go to Top of Page

Romio
Starting Member

Netherlands
9 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2006 :  12:33:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio
I really would like to have the movie mistakes in xmm 5
Thnx
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2006 :  12:50:07  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
What is the best website for Movie Mistakes?

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

cmaurice

France
57 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2006 :  20:39:49  Show Profile  Visit cmaurice's Homepage  Edit Reply  Click to see cmaurice's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

an other great script you could do is for TV series on the site of Allocine.com, in French. For some time, allocine has added TV series on another part of its site and for each serie, there is a page by season with all informations for each episode. So if you can do a script for this when you will have time, it could be great.

Thank you very much.
Cyrille
Go to Top of Page

Arqtico
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2006 :  21:28:34  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Plese, can do you do the conversion of this scripts?
CULTURALIANET.COM
FILMAFFINITY.COM
IMPAWARDS.COM

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Romio
Starting Member

Netherlands
9 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2006 :  23:03:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

What is the best website for Movie Mistakes?

Alessio

I only use www.moviemistakes.com but there are alot of other website's

Is there a possibility to get a script for www.dvd.nl

BTW love this program

Edited by - Romio on 08 Apr 2006 23:05:03
Go to Top of Page

darjanp

Slovenia
113 Posts

Posted - 09 Apr 2006 :  17:09:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is a problem with new IMDB script. It doesnt import lenght of the movie correctly ( almost always sets to 0). And if there are actors already imported, sometimes it deletes them completly. Also it doesn't wotk correctly, if you set number of actors to import

// #32# = The number of actors you want the script to take.
// "All available" = 0
#PUT#=10#32#

As you can see, I have set 10 actors to import, but it imports more.

I also miss F5 function key for quick import a movie very much.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2006 :  12:12:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much Guys.

I will start to work on scripts today, after I have release the new 5.1.2.0

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

PaceyIV
Starting Member

Italy
22 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2006 :  13:49:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please, can you do a script for www.serialtv.it (for italian series)

Thanks

Edited by - PaceyIV on 11 Apr 2006 13:49:53
Go to Top of Page

tumcha
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2006 :  17:58:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Alessio,
sarebbe possibile fare lo script per xmm 5 di www.cinematografo.it www.bloopers.it/." target="_blank">http://www.bloopers.it/. Quest'ultimo è molto buono per le copertine.
Grazie
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2006 :  19:20:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Per cinematografo già c'era, quindi devo solo fare la conversione.

Bloopers lo metterò fra le mie priorità

Ho aggiunto 35mm.it proprio pochi minuti fà, usa il liveupdate.

Ciao!
Go to Top of Page

tumcha
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2006 :  21:30:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Grazie mille, sempre molto gentile ;)
Go to Top of Page

antwalsh
Starting Member

24 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  00:06:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Also, a good site for reviews is www.allmovie.com

I've always used this for my reviews in XMM and would love to continue. Well, I am still continuing but all this copying and pasting is a a big pain!
Go to Top of Page

fuzzlefizz
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  07:13:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send fuzzlefizz an AOL message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
it would be great to put in a script for anime/animation collections... like either anidb.info, animenfo.com, or animenewsnetwork.com. Whichever is good (I prefer either anidb.info or animenfo.com)
Thanx
Go to Top of Page

levander
Starting Member

Croatia
27 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  09:07:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ALLMOVIE.COM please!
:)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07