Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Daisbear
Starting Member

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  10:00:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi alesio,
scripts for coverpages like darktown.to and cover-paradies.to will be great.
is it possible to make a script for cdcovers.cc?
thanks
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  12:10:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all these suggestions! I will work hard to make it all available (help appreciated )

Anyway, the cdcovers.cc it's hard because of it's structure.

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

TrackerX55
Starting Member

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  14:38:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I love the work you have done on the new EMM v5.

I have 700+ movies that I imported from v4.8 without a hitch. Just a couple of problems with the new IMDB script finding the proper information. Here are the movies I had problems with..

Chuck&Buck
http://akas.imdb.com/search
"Chuck&Buck" in the title search brings up the proper selection screens
Address that shows in download monitor
http://akas.imdb.com/find?q=Chuck&Buck&type=substring&tv=on&sort=smart;tt=1;mx=50
This address when run from the address bar displays searches for names only, no movies.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prince & Me 2, The
"Prince & Me 2, The" in the title search brings up the proper selection screens
http://akas.imdb.com/find?q=Prince & Me 2, The&type=substring&tv=on&sort=smart;tt=1;mx=50
This address when run from the address bar displays searches for names only, no movies.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prince & Me, The
"Prince & Me, The" in the title search brings up the proper selection screens
http://akas.imdb.com/find?q=Prince & Me, The&type=substring&tv=on&sort=smart;tt=1;mx=50
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit
"Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit" in the title search brings up the proper selection screens
http://akas.imdb.com/find?q=Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit&type=substring&tv=on&sort=smart;tt=1;mx=50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oliver & Company
"Oliver & Company" in the title search brings up the proper selection screens
http://akas.imdb.com/find?q=Oliver & Company&type=substring&tv=on&sort=smart;tt=1;mx=50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul the Apostile

Movie name in IMDB "San Paolo".
Found this by searching IMDB for the actors and referencing back to the movie.

How about a way to use the web link and site ID for a manual update or at a minimum be able to manually insert a direct link into the update process.

I love the work you have done.
You are awesome........

Ed
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  16:01:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi TrackerX55,

Should be a Script's problem, I will take a look.

Thank you for the accurate report!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Daisbear
Starting Member

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  20:05:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi alesio!
thanks for the cover-paradies.to script!
i'll test it.
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2006 :  20:18:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks goes to great Mawu

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2006 :  16:02:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys,

I have upload new scripts few minutes ago:

ALLMOVIE.COM

FILM.TV.IT

DVDEMPIRE.COM

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

levander
Starting Member

Croatia
27 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2006 :  19:05:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi!

Allmovie can't find accurate titles... it's a bit of a mess...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2006 :  19:24:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Levander,

I have found the problem : the function #REPLACESPACES# doesn't work correctly in 5.1.3.0.

I have fix it, will be OK in next release.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

vinlas

Italy
102 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2006 :  15:41:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Alessio, non vedo l'ora di vedere convertito lo script x Cinematografo.it
Purtroppo non ho proprio tempo di prenderlo in mano io. (troppo preso con il mio lavoro)

Grazie e complimenti x l'ottimo lavoro

Ciao

Vinlas

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2006 :  15:44:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Vinlas,

Finisco le ultime modifiche per la 5.1.4.0 e poi mi metto al lavoro.

Ciao!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

vinlas

Italy
102 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2006 :  20:12:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
E' gia' online!!!!!! 6 un mito!!!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2006 :  20:52:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ho fatto presto in effetti

Domani metto online la 5.1.4.0, finalmente l'esportazione (x)HTML-Database č pronta...

Ciao!
Go to Top of Page

snelleneddy
Starting Member

7 Posts

Posted - 17 Apr 2006 :  15:02:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

a script for moviemeter.nl would be great!
Go to Top of Page

avi
Starting Member

Germany
37 Posts

Posted - 18 Apr 2006 :  23:03:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

there seems to be a small problem with the OFDB.DE - Script:
It doesnīt import to the field 'Originaltitel' (original title) - this field is always empty after importing.

And a little wish. I tried the Version 4.8 also and there i used the Amazon.de - Script for Covers (as they are larger than the ones from ofdb). Will this script be ported to the new Version ?

update
another member reported this bug with other scripts - so seems to be no specific script problem but a general problem - other topic called 'bug in #TITLE#'(in bug report forum)

Thanks
avi

Edited by - avi on 18 Apr 2006 23:32:45
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1025 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2006 :  11:47:44  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
@avi

Have you downloaded the newest version of OFDB script (12.04.2006)?
There this bug should be fixed
Go to Top of Page

avi
Starting Member

Germany
37 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2006 :  18:26:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
i used the online-update to get the scripts.

i get this info if i choose it:

Description: Imports all available Information from OFDb.de (german IMDB)

Made By: eb1, fixed by mawu, fixed for 5.0 by LukeSkywalker
Quality: 4
Options: 1

if there is a separate download-link for the script, i didnīt see it ...

update:
see my posting in the forum for bugs - so i donīt have to write it double - no 'real bug' - more there ...

UPDATE - in Version 5.1.6.0 the scripts work fine and do import the original title - thanks :-)

Edited by - avi on 22 Apr 2006 23:29:07
Go to Top of Page

mille
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 19 Apr 2006 :  22:09:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

a script for www.kino.de (German) would be great too, in my opinion its one of the best german sites, for movie informations...

just a little request :) thanks
Go to Top of Page

ViBaYo
Starting Member

Spain
5 Posts

Posted - 22 Apr 2006 :  21:54:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I would like some script for anime In the XMM 4 there was one but in version 5 there is no one.It could be from animenfo or another ones you know
Go to Top of Page

lordkiwi

USA
99 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2006 :  03:03:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Click to see lordkiwi's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
AnimeNFO stoped working years ago because of changes to there web site. I was about to investivate createing one for 5 however. You might want to look at DVDEMPIRE they have a very complete catalog of Anime DVDs

quote:
Originally posted by ViBaYo

I would like some script for anime In the XMM 4 there was one but in version 5 there is no one.It could be from animenfo or another ones you know

"Computer games don't effect kids; I mean if
Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkend
rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic
music" (Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc 1989
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07