New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

tumcha
Starting Member

18 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2006 :  10:08:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Alessio, ti informa che da qualche giorno Cinematografo.it ha cambiato struttura e di conseguenza lo script non funziona. Quando hai tempo riesci ad aggiornarlo? GRazie
Go to Top of Page

ViBaYo
Starting Member

Spain
5 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2006 :  18:50:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The problems is that some of my anime are from fansubss so thes animes aren't on dvd. But thank you for the info, I will try dvdempire for the others ones

quote:
Originally posted by lordkiwi

AnimeNFO stoped working years ago because of changes to there web site. I was about to investivate createing one for 5 however. You might want to look at DVDEMPIRE they have a very complete catalog of Anime DVDs

[quote]Originally posted by ViBaYo

I would like some script for anime In the XMM 4 there was one but in version 5 there is no one.It could be from animenfo or another ones you know

Go to Top of Page

JensF
Starting Member

Germany
2 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2006 :  23:06:45  Show Profile  Visit JensF's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I search for more German Scripts. The OFDB.de Script is very Good but with this Scripts i canīt found all my movies :(

Greats Jens

*Sorry for my Bad English*
Go to Top of Page

cairel
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 01 May 2006 :  18:56:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio, I would very much appreciate you could update the few spanish scripts we have:
CULTURALIANET.COM
TODOCINE.COM
SPANISH.IMDB.COM
FILMAFFINITY.COM

Edited by - cairel on 01 May 2006 18:57:31
Go to Top of Page

BurnStar
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2006 :  14:26:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JensF

I search for more German Scripts. The OFDB.de Script is very Good but with this Scripts i canīt found all my movies :(

Greats Jens

*Sorry for my Bad English*

Yeah, more German Scripts please
You wrote there is already a Script for Serienjunkies.de !?!
I can't find it

New Script for DVD-SHOP.CH are always welcome
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 May 2006 :  15:00:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I have delete the Serienjunkies.de from download because was bugged, I hope to release it soon.

Thank you!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Mikelangelo
Starting Member

Italy
20 Posts

Posted - 03 May 2006 :  13:52:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.mymovies.it
č forse uno dei migliori siti per il cinema: riporta le diciture dei dizionari del cinema, i poster e soprattutto le critiche dei giornali . Č molto elaborato ma se qualcuno riuscisse a fare uno script per queste pagine sarebbe fantastico!!
Go to Top of Page

MTS

Greece
177 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2006 :  05:23:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

when you have some spare time, can you please take a look at the www.cine.gr script, that was present in 4.8?

I would really appreciate a working one with v.5, and for me, the only thing i need from this webpage is two field that could be imported in custom fields in xmm. The one with premier date in Greece, and one with Greek title of movie.

Also script from moviemistakes.com doesnt seems to work anymore. Maybe website changed structure?

Thanx a lot!
Go to Top of Page

Decadence
Starting Member

Greece
14 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2007 :  14:38:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Alessio, i would like to ask you as MTS before me, to revive the cine.gr script,it's really very handy for Greek people and was the unique Greek one.
Thanks in advance.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07