Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 Gay Adult Scrapers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

MsclFr
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 06 Dec 2015 :  16:46:53  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

It would be nice if, if someone is working on the straight version of the scraper, they would also update the gay version.. It makes us feel included!

At the moment, I don't think any of the gay adlult scrapers works, and guess who wants to organise his 1 TB large collection? (yup, me)

If you need testing help, let me know, I just don't have the coding skills required.

Thanks,
Bas

MsclFr
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2016 :  19:32:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have found that the best site at the moment is TLA Videos. I am starting on a script myself but it is a bit challenging.

Anyone who can help with the coding?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 14 Jan 2016 :  19:49:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Helping - yes. But you have to do the most of the work as I'm still busy with the IMDB script and another project for my job.

I think you first should have a look at existing scripts (not the imdb one as it's too long and complicated because of too many different coders).
Additionally to have a better syntax checking I would recommend to use my Debugger plugin.
( http://www.mediafire.com/download/458oiwn4pd6pi72/Debugger_font.rar )

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07