Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 Wrong movie
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

roger_price
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2016 :  15:25:37  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I imported a movie called Anna Karenina (2012) but the IMBD.com script thinks it is:
'Return to Sender' Anna Karenina http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2996768/
which is a TV series which also aired in 2012!

The correct movies is as follows: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1781769/

I do not know how to force XMM to get the right info nor how to correct it manually.

TIA Roger Price

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2016 :  17:30:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Strange, normally XMM does not mix movies and tv shows.
In your case I would mark the wrong movie in the grid and rightclick remove imported data. Then another rightclick on that movie and quick-import with the default script.
Or simply remove the movie and add it again.

I'm no friend of the automatic import, therefor I have disabled it. In general I select (a bunch of new) movies and import the data with the quick-import function.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

roger_price
Starting Member

United Kingdom
5 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2016 :  21:14:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for that.
This time the 'magic script' actually asked me to choose. I was testing the free version but have now bought the program!
Sorry to seem pedantic but when you say used 'quick import' do you actually mean 'quick update' because I can't see the other option?

BTW in grid view what do the 'entry type ' filters? =1, =2, <>3 etc.
Can't find any mention in the Wiki.

Roger
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2016 :  22:20:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, it's "quick update" (I'm still @work and don't have the prog here).

For the filters: you can set different filters for the grid. I think you can quick access 3 standard filters with that. But I'm not sure as I rarely use filters and when I set it manually at that moment.

And it's not pedantic! When I call it wrong you can't know it better. Beside that I have the german language activated, so it's even more difficult...

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07