Broken Scripts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2016 :  13:56:05  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Are there any plans to fix the scripts that are broken? The only one that ever seems to be updated is IMDB, but it doesn't import BluRay covers (front/back). The 3 that I used to use have not worked for over 6 months...
DVDEmpire (bluray)
Amazon
BluRay.com
I've run the script tool, but I'm not a script writer, so I don't know what to do with it. There are no instructions. It shows errors, but I have no clue how to fix them. Thanks!

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2016 :  14:15:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, when nobody reports that a script is broken...

And like it seems that I am the only one who tries to fix scripts it's really hard to do. That f*** IMDB scripts have cost about 5 weeks to work again after different changes during this fixing time.

I will try to fix the other scripts, too. Would be nice if you could report what's not working anymore on the single scripts.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2016 :  17:31:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just had a quick look at the blueray.com script.
They seem to have completely changed the layout into tabbed info.
The search was broken, too. This part I already have fixed - except for those movies that have only one result because then the page is directly loaded without the search results page.

quote:
I've run the script tool, but I'm not a script writer, so I don't know what to do with it. There are no instructions.

The whole scripting only contains of reading a webpage, finding phrases/words/signs until the wanted data is isolated to use the #TAKE...# command on it.
#FINDLINE# searches for a phrase and jumps to that webline.
#FIND# searches inside a webline starting at position 0 or the last found position.
That's the main part of every script.
#IF# ... #ENDIF# should be logical.
The other commands like #RESETCURSOR#, etc. are simply to understand.
Commands like #LOADWEBSLOT# #RESTOREMAIN# are easy to understand, too, although you have to keep the overview.

When you press F1 when the cursor is set on a #COMMAND# you will get a more detailed explanation.
There is no magic in it.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Mar 2016 :  22:25:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Under construction...

Blueray.com: https://www.mediafire.com/?gzrv2tgnr7qt287

- CREATEMOVIELIST okay
- LOADWEBSLOTS    okay
- grab data       untested

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  01:08:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm sorry...I meant to state the problem. All 3 of the scripts that I listed will not even find the title....no movie found....I'll also post them in the broken script section....
Scripts:
Amazon
Bluray
DVDEmpire bluray
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  09:27:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
So many questions, so little time ;)
That's the problem when everything is sorted in many different topics - you simply forget it.
Therefor I have now added the topic for these scripts.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  12:28:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for you work! We as customers get upset when things don't work the way we expect, especially when we do not know how to fix them ourselves. However, I forget that that there are probably many other scripts that do work. It's just the fact that for me, English speaking, there are only about 4 that I can use. The rest of the scripts are for other countries. So, once again, instead of complaining, I want to say thank you for working on them from the people that do not know how! Too bad that there is not a website that could provide all the information on movies that we want, then there would only be one script to update......
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  12:56:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're right, we as customers... My word as customer is: God helps those who help themselves. Otherwise a few scripts weren't existing or working anymore.
And you don't have to say thank you to me. I'm doing it just for fun without expecting any advantages.

Although - sometimes a thank you does me good, too

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2016 :  22:20:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Blueray.com: https://www.mediafire.com/?gzrv2tgnr7qt287

Still no reviews
The rest should be ready to test.

Reviews: which should be taken? The Review or the User-Reviews?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  01:07:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It works for pulling up the German titles, but when I change the country code to English, it pulls up the title, but when you select it to import, nothing happens. I don't care about reviews, so whatever you think is best. I'm just using this script or dvdempire for front and back covers, so that I don't have to scan everything. Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  10:27:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
??? I just have tested all 5 country codes and at least for "Matrix" all info were grabbed.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  12:48:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It worked on The Matrix for me and a few other movies, but when I tried to add Inside Out and The Good Dinosaur, nothing happened. It pulled up the titles, but when I clicked on them to "take selected" the engine just stopped. I couldn't even use the "view webpage" button. I deleted both movies and tried to add them again, but I got the same results. Maybe it is something with the website?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  13:44:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The Good Dinosaur was imported here (country code set to US).
Although some info were not taken. So it seems as if the structure is not equal on all movies.
But it's a real hard job to find the inconsistencies...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  17:36:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks....I figured that it was website related. I was able to import a couple different The Good Dinosaur links, but a couple of them wouldn't import. The engine would just shut down and say "nothing".
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  18:55:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just have spent a few hours on fixing that - without any success.
It's killing! Maybe I need a little timeout...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2016 :  21:53:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If it is killing you, and you know what you are doing, imagine what is was like for me trying to figure it out. I know nothing about scripting...LOL
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2016 :  15:01:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0a1vaxjfqbc1g3w/BLU-RAY.COM.txt

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2016 :  19:33:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As I didn't have heard anything to the contrary I think this script is now fixed - until the next changes.

DVDEmpire is now under construction (http://www.mediafire.com/download/85eo48gr4fmgxet/DVDEMPIRE.COM.txt)

*EDIT*
I have already fixed the search routine.
Added option for DVD, Bluray or both. VODs, Rentals and Used will be skiped. So there is only needed one script and the other two are obsolete.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

ronbug4444

147 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2016 :  14:12:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, bluray.com is 99% working. I only had one movie that it would not pull....Inside Out(the regular bluray version), but it worked for the Target bluray version, so I just used that one...Thank you. I'll try DVDEmpire sometime today...that is the one that I use the most for covers.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2016 :  15:31:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, with that we can live.

And the Empire script I just have fixed the search. All other info I didn't even have tested.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2016 :  21:30:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I now had a short look at the rest of the script... nearly all is broken in the dvdempire script.
When I have time at the weekend I will fix it. No big deal as there are only few info and no subpages needed.

It would be a good example for those who wanna try it themselves. Much easier can't be any website

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.17 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07