Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kurotio
Starting Member

Indonesia
7 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  09:55:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
wow,
It's okay JDommi take your time... thx you so much.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  10:30:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A guide for making a script?

Well, at first have a look at the wiki http://www.binaryworks.it/cgi-bin/data/wiki/doku.php?id=programmer_s_guide
Here you will find all the commands with a short description.

Then open the website and find the correct search term. As example http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?q=#MOVIE# maybe with additional option parameters like &type=1

Now open the sourcecode of the result page and try to figure out unique keywords to get the proper position of the single search results. Devide these into the title and the page adress. #FINDLINE#, #FIND#, #TAKEWORD# and #READNEXTLINE# are the most used commands not only for the list.
With this having managed open an existing script for modifying to fit the site and save it under an appropriate name. A.e. MYANIMELIST.NET.txt.

Now change the block #CREATEMOVIELIST# to show all the info an every movie found for your search term. Have a look at the ASIANWIKI.COM script as it has the shortest and easiest #CREATEMOVIELIST# block I remember.

Having this done you have to open the info page and it's sourcecode to proceed the single blocks to grab the correct info the same way.

For me personally I always use the Script Debugger as it is much more comfortable than the internal MagicScript Editor.

Important is that you must not used nested #IF# ... #ENDIF# nor nested #REPEAT# ... #WHILE# phrases. Where a closed mix-up is allowed!
allowed:

#IF# #01#==#00#
        ...your code...
    #ENDIF#

#REPEAT#
        ...your code...
    #WHILE# #01#<>#00#

#IF# #01#==#00#
        #REPEAT#
            ...your code...
        #WHILE# #01#<>#00#
    #ENDIF#

#REPEAT#
        #IF# #01#==#00#
            ...your code...
        #ENDIF#
    #WHILE# #01#<>#00#

not allowed:

#IF# #01#==#00#
        #IF# #01#==#00#
            ...your code...
        #ENDIF#
    #ENDIF#

#REPEAT#
        #REPEAT#
            ...your code...
        #WHILE# #01#<>#00#
    #WHILE# #01#<>#00#

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  10:48:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Do you already had a look at the ANIMENEWSNETWORK.COM or ANIMENFO scripts?

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

kurotio
Starting Member

Indonesia
7 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  12:02:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
yeah already trying both scripts and no result searching the title....
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  12:17:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Then they have to be fixed...
Please report them here: http://www.binaryworks.it/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14401

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

kurotio
Starting Member

Indonesia
7 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  13:33:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
can you still make one for myanimelist.net???

i like info from that site
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  14:27:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, that's the first I'll do when I have time.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2016 :  19:31:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
A first version: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ezc3wic96nuaicz/MYANIMELIST.NET.txt

I didn't have tested it as I am @work right now but it should do the job for most of the info on the main page.
Please tell me what info still has to be included or should be imported but is still missing.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

kurotio
Starting Member

Indonesia
7 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2016 :  04:33:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
well the missing thing just the cast/actor info
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2016 :  09:37:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Cast/actor for Animes?
On the charcters I really want to wait a while as Ale plans to add a people group for characters and their info like I already have implemented for IMDB in a custom field.
What about the single episodes and their info? Aren't they divided into seasons? I only had a look at "One Piece" with more than 700 episodes...

*EDIT*
The characters - difficult when I have a look at http://myanimelist.net/anime/21/One_Piece/characters
Is every anime info in that way?

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

indriani
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2016 :  13:36:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, I also love anime and trying to manage my 2 TB and more than 100++ anime as every season have new title.

I agree from what I look from source page it's hard to extract actor/cast from myanimelist.net
however it's should possible if you use different site for your anime...
I think the most possible is anidb.net and animenewsnetwork.com
here my ANN Script but no actor/cast as I still struggle find a way maybe JDommi can help me?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ci3s32jk4kcc3u/ANIMENEWSNETWORK.COM.txt

or Jdommi can make one for anidb.net to... sorry to troubling you too

Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2016 :  18:29:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will have a look when I have time again.
Sorry, but at the moment I don't have enough.

*EDIT*
Taking the info is not THE problem. It's more the taking the character info to which field. At the moment I have made the IMDB script taking that info to a custom field as long as there is no people group for.
The other problem is where to store the narrator cast for the same reason.
And what about such a big amount of episodes like for One Piece with more than 700 episodes?
Beside that I don't know what's really important on animes. Seasonal info, episode info, etc.???

*EDIT2*
quote:
but no actor/cast as I still struggle find a way

Where exactly is your problem? Maybe helping you will not take so much time as completely doing it all by myself...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 10 Apr 2016 :  17:24:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Have a look what's still missing: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ezc3wic96nuaicz/MYANIMELIST.NET.txt

I have only added the actors part and two options for.
#LOADOPTIONS#
    #SETOPTION#=#80#1[Select Language of Voice Actors]0=Original (First)|1=English|2=German|3=Italian|4=French
    #SETOPTION#=#81#12[Number of Voice Actors to import]1=Actors|4=Actors|8=Actors|12=Actors|25=Actors|50=Actors|99=Actors|999=Actors
#ENDLOADOPTIONS#

The number of actors is currently automatically limited to the main characters.
Important: at the moment there are none actors/characters or their info added to the people database!

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07