Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 IMDB original title
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2016 :  17:28:13  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have problems with IMDB scripts (both fast and complete)
They always replace the original title with the localized one. I'd like to have both original and translated title
This is very annoying

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2016 :  20:54:12  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Have a look at the Advanced Script Options, please.
Here you can set if the title will be replaced or not - depending on the default language.

*EDIT*
When you select the script for importing you can go to these options.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 11 May 2016 :  22:40:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I don't want to disable importing of original title but I'd like it is imported in original language, not in italian
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2016 :  07:30:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Try these settings:
Title Import = 1
Original Title Import = 1
Put AKA to Title (Select your country!) = 0

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2016 :  11:33:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
With your settings when "Original Title" is already written in Xmm the script doesn't replace the title with the translated one.
But when "Original Title" is empty the script populates the field with the translated title and not with the native language

Edited by - Chibuz on 12 May 2016 11:34:20
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2016 :  13:26:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Can it be that the values 0 and 1 are exchanged in the script?
Please try to play a little with those values. As I'm @work at the moment I can't check it myself.

And keep in mind that you can set a flag in the options if already imported data will be overwritten or if only empty fields will be imported.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2016 :  14:41:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I tried many many combinations with no luck
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2016 :  17:55:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please give me a concrete example of how the import IS and how it SHOULD BE.
Then I will try to fix it at the weekend.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2016 :  21:02:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I try to import "Alice nel paese delle meraviglie" and the original title of this cartoon is "Alice in Wonderland". The result after importing is that "Title" and "Original Title" are the same and they are "Alice nel paese delle meraviglie". Instead it shoukd be "Title"="Alice nel paese delle meraviglie" and "Original Title"="Alice in Wonderland"
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 May 2016 :  22:40:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, and as said I will have a look at the weekend.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2016 :  09:37:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Should work now...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/71ppra2go42bl2v/IMDB.COM_%28Complete%29.txt

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2016 :  20:38:09  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much.
Please, correct even IMDB fast script.

I tried to put a wrong title in "Original Title" field to see if Xmm corrects it and it doesn't. I try with other scripts and the result is the same. Imho it is a wrong behavior of Xmm
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2016 :  22:24:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Did you have set the options to overwrite existing data?
Menu: Files -> Options -> MagicScript -> Add Values only if Field is blank

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2016 :  05:03:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, I did
The problem occurs only with "Original Title"
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2016 :  09:25:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, then it is a bug in XMM itself.
On that only Ale can fix it...

IMDB fast script: I think that script is obsolete and meanwhile it doesn't take even the less info that it should do.
Better take the complete one and disable all the info you don't wanna get. Maybe you can save it under a different name.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 May 2016 :  16:10:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello Guys,

Sorry for delay, will be fixed in next release.

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 07 Jun 2016 :  11:30:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao Alessio,

Ho provato ad inserire il nome sbagliato nel campo "Titolo Originale" e non viene corretto, independentemente dallo script usato.

IMDB mi da ancora problemi sempre nel campo "Titolo Originale". Infatti viene scritto il nome del titolo in italiano seguito dal nome originale. Per esempio, per il fiim "28 settimane dopo" il nome del titolo originale risulta essere "28 settimane dopo 28 Weeks Later"
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2016 :  10:49:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao,
scusa se ripropongo il problema, ma IMDB andrebbe corretto per quanto riguarda l'importazione del Titolo Originale
Go to Top of Page

Chibuz

51 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2016 :  13:15:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry for multiple posts
Does anyone have problems with IMDB script?

IMDB still gives me problems again in "Original Title" field. In fact, the title name is written in Italian followed by the original name. For example, for the film "28 settimane dopo" the name of the original title appears to be "28 settimane dopo 28 Weeks Later"
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 21 Jun 2016 :  13:41:08  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will have a look in the evening if it's a matter of the script or XMM itself.
But I think it's still XMM...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2016 :  08:40:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry guys, I will take a look today...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07