Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Scripts
 I need help with the script filmaffinity.com
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2016 :  14:48:19  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I need help with the script filmaffinity.com
several strange things happen, when searching for a title with F6 if there is more than one link no problem, but if there is more than one link, no results.
But when looking for the error in the MagicScript to correct the script, the MagicScript no results.
I think it will look for the link to the web, (WebQuery) but do not know how to solve it.

Titulos to try: Beware the Blue Family (has only 1 link)
Diablo (multiple link)

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2016 :  17:32:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
3 problems...
1. Beware the Blue Family doesn't even find any result on the site itself
2. #CREATEMOVIELIST#: #FINDLINE#=<div class="mc-title"><a href="/es/film#12##ONERROR#=*STOP* <- <a href= 2 spaces!!!
3. #CREATEMOVIELIST#: #FIND#=.html"#13##ONERROR#=*OK* <- .html" without the >

Beside that #SETCURSOR#=1 is needless as #FINDLINE# automatically resets the cursor to the start position. Equivalent to that what's the need of #PUTCURSOR#?

As the new release of XMM can show the cover for each search result you can add it as additional parameter in #WRITETITLELIST# like: #WRITETITLELIST#=http://akas.imdb.com/#06# ---> #07# §#08#

I only had a look at #CREATEMOVIELIST# yet!

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2016 :  22:03:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think this solved, but we must wait to confirm this, because they are doing maintenance on the web ......
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 11 Jun 2016 :  22:35:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Okay, let's wait...

*Edit*
By the way: use my Debugger on testing scripts. You will see the variables and on tab Info the actual cursor position. It will help a lot in some cases

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2016 :  13:14:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am using your debugger, but I lack a user manual first steps
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2016 :  13:29:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, that's right Unfortunately I'm not really good in writing manuals...
But the most functions are self-declaring (in my opinion). Maybe I'll find time to make a "First Steps" next week.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2016 :  15:11:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Already settled, the next step is to see if I know put the cover on writetitlelist

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105880936/FILMAFFINITY.COM.txt
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2016 :  15:29:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I will have a look tomorrow as I now have to go to work...

But maybe you'll find some time: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2x155do9ykn687e/Debugger.doc
It's a one-page-description of the debugger as Word2003 document.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2016 :  21:07:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
and going out ... now I have to go over because in theory there are 7 movies found and only get 3.

I'm realizing that the web does not follow a standard, such criticisms do a #FIND#=text but are not all the same ....

Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 12 Jun 2016 :  21:53:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Solucionado, ya tenemos las caratulas en la actualización con el script.

Solved, we have the covers on updating the script.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105880936/FILMAFFINITY.COM.txt

Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2016 :  20:16:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
As the break point used?
I make a break but the script continues to the end, to continue with a step by step
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2016 :  20:35:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Break point is not a stop point
Use the hand symbol for exiting the script execution.
F5 (or unchecking the checkbox) toggles between script running and debugging mode.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2016 :  21:12:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
go by God, then it depends on the visual agility and digital thing I lack.
So that is the break point?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 13 Jun 2016 :  22:36:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
In the case we didn't talk past each other...

But maybe I have explained it bad. That's the discrepance between doing and telling.
(Although it mostly is vice versa *lol*)

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 14 Jun 2016 :  08:40:44  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you!

I will upload the script to server.

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2016 :  21:46:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Something is wrong and can not be ....

Edited by - washandgo on 15 Jun 2016 21:48:05
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 15 Jun 2016 :  22:16:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Try it this way:

#STRING=#14#=#13#§§
#TAKEACTOR#=#14#

#CHECKACTOREXIST#=#51#,#13#
#IF# #51#==#00#
	// Check if the Actor and his image exist, if exist do not download the picture to speed up import        
	#ADDACTOR#=#13#
#ENDIF#

Info:
TAKEACTOR: Actor Name§Character§WebID
ADDACTOR: Actor Name

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2016 :  19:45:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
It works. But I do not understand that it serves the operator §§ I've put in WRITETITTLELIST to release the cover art, but here with STRING do not understand.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 16 Jun 2016 :  20:15:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
XMM requires 3 values for the actor.
It's simply comparable with an email adress. If there is missing the @ then it's a wrong format and therefor invalid.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 22 Jun 2016 :  22:17:45  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think I've solved the trailers, at least gets the links, not imbibed but if you give TRAILER browser, for now I have solved 2 links opens.
Check it out.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105880936/FILMAFFINITY.COM%20-%20version02%2022-06-16.txt

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.27 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07