Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager 8, 9, 10 Forum
 Information
 box sets
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

macjoga
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2016 :  21:05:01  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
How do you set up a box set? I've search the forums, googled, and wiki documentation, nothing on how to actually set up a box set. If I select a movie and go to edit there is a checkbox for box set (under main tab) but it's greyed out (nothing happens if you try to check it.
If I go to the dvd/vhs tab theres a field for box set (pulldown menu) but all it has is [no boxset] nothing seems to happen if I type anything in it. I am assuming that boxset means you can group 2 or more movies. So once again just how do you actually set up a boxset. Thanks in advance for the help.

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2016 :  21:57:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You're right, that function is still missing on the wiki.

1. Go to "Add Movie" -> "Add Boxset" in the menu ribbon.
2. Once you have created such an boxset you can add the movies that should be grouped.

Keep in mind that such a boxset is treated like any other movie and will not "replace" the single movies. That's different to TVShows where these have only one "main" entry.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

macjoga
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2016 :  22:21:03  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the help jdommi, it worked. Seems so simple now
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jun 2016 :  22:57:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Everything is simple when you know how

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.29 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07