Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  19:52:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I thought the actors would work correctly, at least on my tests all were taken anyway.
But I admit that there are a lot of meanwhile unneeded code in the script...
I have to check if the label ENDTAKEEPACTORS was obsolete or if it has a wrong name. Especially due to #IF# #68#==#00#, that seems to be an option check if the actors should be taken or not.
If so that label should be added as last line of whole block.

To the Plot problem:
In that block there is also the Keyword function. Unfortunately the keywords dont seem to be shown for episodes... but that could be the problem when no keywords are available. Same problem as jimini has reported before. Just try to remove the part for the plot keywords if that will solve the problems.

So far I only have checked available info - how the script reacts if one part of info is missing is shown only when it occurs on any episode.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  19:53:47  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I noticed for older TV shows I imported (before IMDB changed their website layout) that it did not import individual episode title or plot information. This means we're actually making further progress than before.

I got the individual eposide plot information to import! Revise the following block of code, starting at line 3835:

:EPNOKEYWORDS //Entire block of code revised
#PUT#=#20#
#RESTOREMAIN#
#STARTREADWEB#
#FINDLINE#="plot":{"plotText":{"plainText":"#15##ONERROR#=*STOP*
#FIND#="plot":{"plotText":{"plainText":"#11#
#FIND#=:"#11#
#FIND#="#11#
#COMPUTECURSOR#=+1
#FIND#=","__typename#12#
#TAKEWORD#=#17#,#11#,#12#
#CHECKVARIABLE#=#17#
#CLEARTAGS#
#STARTSUBSTITUTETAGS#
#STARTDELETETAGS#
#TRIM#
#TAKEPLOT#=#17#
#ENDEPISODEPLOT#

-----

The DONTTAKEEPACTOR label could not be found by the GOTO statement for some TV shows I imported. This caused some individual episode titles to not be imported. I have no idea why, but commenting out lines 955-961 resolves this issue:

//#IF# #98#==#99#
// #GOTO#=DONTTAKEEPACTOR
//#ENDIF#
//#PUT#=100#98#
//#IF# #98#==#99#
// #GOTO#=DONTTAKEEPACTOR
//#ENDIF#
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  20:10:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Keep in mind, that I didn't have updated/fixed the script(s) for about 2 or 3 years! It's a wonder that they have worked for that long time!
In the beginning all info were correctly imported
Especially the plot field never was a problem for me as I always import such info at first with a german script. After that I have added the missing info by IMDB.
Unfortunately these don't work anymore, too.

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  20:14:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Your plot code above: you can't take the plot from that part of the HTML code as it does not show the entire text!
The last release V4 has taken the full text. Maybe except of the missing keywords problem.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  20:22:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Your plot code above: you can't take the plot from that part of the HTML code as it does not show the entire text!
The last release V4 has taken the full text. Maybe except of the missing keywords problem.

No worries on the scripts not having been updated for so long. They really didn't need to be, since IMDB kept their formatting consistent for so many years. Hopefully IMDB will not change anything again for a long time. I don't think most people understand how big a job it is to update everything.

The reason I took the episode information from another part of the HTML was that in the original location, apostrophes and other special characters were not displayed correctly. They'd have had to been run through the character substitute query, and I thought the raw text (elsewhere in the HTML) was complete.

The soundtrack information should be a simple fix; I changed line 2978 to the following by updating the URL:

#STRING#=#45#=https://www.imdb.com/title/tt#38#/soundtrack/?ref_=tt_trv_snd //Updated URL * Comment by JDommi: the reference can be removed
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  20:41:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well, I have to say you have done a good job so far
I will take the changes to script tomorrow as I have a free day as compensation for today@work.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

cucucobra
Starting Member

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2021 :  20:54:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JDommi

Well, I have to say you have done a good job so far
I will take the changes to script tomorrow as I have a free day as compensation for today@work.

Sounds great! Everyone is really thankful and appreciative of your hard work, including me. I'll help debug more when you send the next version. :)
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2021 :  17:05:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/w5r7wc5pwgmorjd/9S_IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

Episodes:
- Runtime is stored as Custom1 as I don't have found the correct command.
- Trivia is stored by #TAKETAGLINE# (Error in the MagicScript Engine!?)
- Goofs are stored twice at the moment: Notes and Goofs as there seems to be a bug in the MovieCard I use. Let me know if it is only for me.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2021 :  19:30:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I can't get it managed
Maybe another one has more luck on it...

In the good old days there was at least an Ale as Joker.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2021 :  00:08:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi there, Just using the new script 9s_IMDB and notice a problem on execution Line 1254 to 1257 regarding Directors. It's stuck on a loop once more at this point. Same with 4S-IMDb as well, the series in question is Zi se Dadaocheng. Not sure if it's just a one-off or not.

Sorry to report otherwise though keep up the good work JDommi. Whatever happened to Alessio? Did he get fed up? haha
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2021 :  09:35:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well I will have a look. Seems to me as if it is another missing info on the site as for Takki it is not stuck in a loop...

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2021 :  10:08:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Error found! This time the "creator" part is mentioned on the site but without any entries. Seems as if IMDB sometimes has different structures for missing info...
In case of missing "Series created by" on the main page there is sometimes no "creator" part and sometimes an empty one. Such inconsistency only can be fixed when it occurs on a specific show. Fortunately it is mostly easy to resolve

V10:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5t2chc7rmwuq4ia/10S_IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2021 :  10:48:55  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for the update

Also, I noticed during episode import that if movie connections are selected in the options it also starts another loop. Series Call my Agent! was one in question. Unselecting the option allows the script to run to the end. I'll stop annoying you eventually

Cheers for your endeavours.
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2021 :  11:10:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just have seen that on Loki the showstars are in a loop, too.
The Options: I didn't have checked to toggle them...

Beside that I was stuck on some XMM10 bugs:
Missing writers: when empty XMM10 takes the last imported (not empty???) data
Episode goofs: #TAKEGOOFS# is useless in script but #TAKETAGLINE# stores the info for goofs
Episode runtime: #TAKERUNTIME# is missing in script
Episode keywords: not passed to the episode card
Episode goofs: not passed to the episode card

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2021 :  12:23:46  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
https://www.mediafire.com/file/tzh9sm0b27l469w/11S_IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

MovieConnections: For me the script runs without any problems.

Still an error in episodeshowstars on some episodes. I can't have a look anymore for today as I have to go to work later.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

jimini
Starting Member

United Kingdom
20 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2021 :  18:38:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
On behalf of all who benefit from your work, I would like to say a big Thankyou. I fear a lot of users will and are still unaware of the fixes you have done just using the update option and returning nothing new? The odd episodestars isn't really an issue for most I suspect after all there not really stars ;-)

Edited by - jimini on 27 Jul 2021 18:39:34
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2021 :  20:25:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When the last function (can't be a big mistake but I still haven't found it) is fixed I will sent them to Ale to integrate the scripts in the update system.

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

washandgo

Spain
257 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2021 :  21:49:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
JDommi, I'm glad that there is someone interested in running the scripts, and give you a hand ... I'll keep making the inputs digitally, that is, moving my fingers across the keys ...

JDommi, me alegro que haya alguien interesado en que se ejecuten los scripts, y te echen una mano... yo seguiré haciendo las entradas digitalmente, osea moviendo los dedos por las teclas...

Edited by - washandgo on 27 Jul 2021 21:50:07
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2021 :  00:53:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I hope that these are the final releases:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8u7xcykeltb4v8a/8_IMDB.COM_%2528Complete%2529_at_work.txt/file
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kaz526faqfu4ov7/12S_IMDB.COM_%2528TVSeries%2529_For_Rel.8.txt/file

Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

Mawu

Germany
1024 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2021 :  01:13:15  Show Profile  Visit Mawu's Homepage  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello guys,

just had a look at the forum after some days of absence and see a lively discussion. Thank you JDommi, you've already done an outstanding job. The IMDB script is the lifeline of xMM . How we can reward you for it?

www.schlemmerkino.de - Die Nr.1 für filmische Leckereien

Edited by - Mawu on 28 Jul 2021 01:13:36
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15  Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 4.59 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07