Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Still testing - new bugs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jorshua

Germany
58 Posts

Posted - 01 Nov 2006 :  13:11:00  Show Profile  Visit jorshua's Homepage  Edit Topic  Send jorshua an ICQ Message  Click to see jorshua's MSN Messenger address  Send jorshua a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I am working on the testing phase, so I found some bugs or things which is better to be fixed

1. Delete problem in Series - sometimes when I choose to delete specific episode it delete the whole Season and even the whole Serial from the database
(Fixed 5.4.8.0)

2. One useful thing is for the Assigning Season Number also Name to Assign (string), for example all my Documentary Movies and Series are in one Documentary Folder, and I want to name Subfolders not with Numbers but with Names

Example: main Folder: Documentary
First Subfolder: Mystery
Second Subfolder: Accidents
..... and so on

3. One very annoying bug IMDB script for Series Renames the Series (tv.com is working normally)
(Fixed, I have upload the new script just now)

4. IMDB script fo Series sometimes block the entire search and the whole program, only with end task I can Exit the program

5. One more problem for Series, the function to move series to movies does't work, it moves back only the name of the folder to which belong the episodes not all episodes just one, I tryed to move episode by episode but it doesn't work it overwrites the last episode which is moved from the specific Serial

6. One very important feature which have to be added is the UNDO button, maybe the last 5 steps to be remembert before saving

Example: yesterday I tried to delete one episode, the whole Serial Name was deleted, then I spent 1 hour to move 100 episodes from old version of database to my current. I had to export from 4.8 my series to movies in 5.4.7 than use the feature Exchange Movie Through Databases movie by movie 100 times (it is better to be available to select more then one name), and then to export from movies to series

I am continuing with testing, in Movie section I didn't found any bugs or inconveniences, we have to work more in the Series section

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 03 Nov 2006 :  15:39:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jorshua,

Thakn you for this report, I will write inside what is fixed...

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

jorshua

Germany
58 Posts

Posted - 04 Nov 2006 :  00:30:50  Show Profile  Visit jorshua's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send jorshua an ICQ Message  Click to see jorshua's MSN Messenger address  Send jorshua a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
great
Go to Top of Page

jorshua

Germany
58 Posts

Posted - 11 Nov 2006 :  11:56:53  Show Profile  Visit jorshua's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send jorshua an ICQ Message  Click to see jorshua's MSN Messenger address  Send jorshua a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Any News?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 13 Nov 2006 :  16:40:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Emmm.. no, I am still working on it...

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

jorshua

Germany
58 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  00:04:13  Show Profile  Visit jorshua's Homepage  Edit Reply  Send jorshua an ICQ Message  Click to see jorshua's MSN Messenger address  Send jorshua a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am still waiting for the MD5 Sum.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07