Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Deutsches Forum
 Palace DVD Skript Problem
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Pewee
Starting Member

Germany
42 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  20:10:49  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hallo,
generell klappt das Einfügen der Infos von Palace DVD sehr gut.
Habe aber bei einigen (u.a. Der Robbie Williams DVD "And Through It All" das Problem, dass die DVD zwar gefunden wird, der Download auch startet, aber mitten drin nach 120 kB abbricht. Auch 30 Minuten warten brachte kein Beenden des Downloads. Liegt das am Skript oder an der DVD Palace Webseite
Gruß
Pewee

Oliver678

Germany
57 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  21:01:52  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Hi Pewee

Passiert das auch, wenn Du es eine Stunde später nochmal probierst? Und dann auch nur immer wieder mit den selben Filmen?
Oder tritt es sporadisch mit immer unterschiedlichen Filmen auf?

Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Pewee
Starting Member

Germany
42 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  21:18:30  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Oliver678,

habs grad nochmal versucht. Wieder ist bei 129 kB Schluss.
Das Fenster Filme/TV-Serien/Sch... zeigt die Meldung: "Download abgeschlossen, Infos werden geholt... BITTE WARTEN!"
Und dann passiert nichts mehr. Und ja, es geht so immer mit den gleichen Filmen. Hab hier noch eine Karaoke DVD von BILD. Als DVD Titel "bild Karaoke" eingegeben findet er die DVD, dann - siehe oben.

Pewee
Go to Top of Page

Oliver678

Germany
57 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  22:05:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Hi Pewee

currently I have got the same behaviour on my system.

I checked dvd-palace.de with netcraft.com on
http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.dvd-palace.de

and then on
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=www.dvd-palace.de

Latter one has a new entry from today (11/December/2006). Not sure wether it was me, who initiated an update on the list of entries or if dvd-palace.de really updated their Apache web server to 1.3.3 today.

I guess Alessio needs to debug the HTTP protocol. I have seen missing "Connection: Keep-Alive" headers on some client-side HTTP request (and corresponding server responses). I don't know if this is the reason.

As of http://www.io.com/~maus/HttpKeepAlive.html "Keep-Alive" should not be the reason for this problem. But I am not an expert regarding this.

At least for today dvd-palace.de is not usable anymore . I hope this problem will go away tomorrow.

Oliver

Go to Top of Page

Oliver678

Germany
57 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  22:08:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Hi Pewee

habe mein letztes Posting in einer Sprache geschrieben, die auch vom XMM-Entwickler verstanden wird.

Hoffe das ist OK für Dich.

Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Pewee
Starting Member

Germany
42 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2006 :  23:06:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
That´s fine with me
CU
Pewee
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 16 Dec 2006 :  10:08:56  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys,

Have you still problems? because I have test it just now and seem to work correctly.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Pewee
Starting Member

Germany
42 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2006 :  20:35:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,
just tested with these 2 particular Dvds, but problem is still there. The download starts, but does not finish. Instead it stops after some kbytes.
Have a nice evening
Pewee

Edit:
Just updated to 5.6.5.0 but no change
The traffic sign shows green - but download will not finish.

Edited by - Pewee on 18 Dec 2006 21:20:15
Go to Top of Page

Pewee
Starting Member

Germany
42 Posts

Posted - 22 Dec 2006 :  14:39:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,
today I tried to fill in another Music DVD with DVD palace Script and that was working fine. So it seem to be a fault in the webpage from DVD palace and not in your programm.
Big work.
Have a nice X-Mas
Pewee
Go to Top of Page

VampB
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2007 :  23:03:39  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi there,

i just added some movies in my database and used the DVDPalace Script and i have some problems with some titles.

For example:
Tanz der Teufel 1
Kalkofes Mattscheibe Vol. 1

I tried it now for 2 days and always the same problem:
It stopes if the downloadmanager shows an URL of the cover. Here an example: http://www.dvd-palace.de/showcover.php?MTE2Nzg1ODA3OHwxNDMxNw==

Is there any help ?
Thanks alot and a happy new year by the way :)

Greets,
VampB
Go to Top of Page

matzel
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2007 :  09:18:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I figured out that you have to deactivate the subtitles within the dvd-palace script, then you will not have any problems. This works fine with me.

Greetings
Matze
Go to Top of Page

VampB
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 21 Jan 2007 :  11:56:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by matzel

Hi,

I figured out that you have to deactivate the subtitles within the dvd-palace script, then you will not have any problems. This works fine with me.

Greetings
Matze

Wow .. im going to try that out in the future, because i have that problem a lot.
Thanks .. Im gonna reply again, if this realy helps for me.

Greets,
VampB
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07