Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

schlonz
Starting Member

Gabon
9 Posts

Posted - 19 Feb 2007 :  23:26:35  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
It seems the IMDB site has utterly changed. The IMDB script will not gather all the information anymore.
Is there a new script coming or am I the only one with this problem?

Thanks

n/a
deleted

137 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2007 :  01:44:54  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am seeing the same problem.... Help!!!!
Go to Top of Page

m_stefan
Starting Member

Romania
4 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2007 :  07:02:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send m_stefan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Me too :(
Go to Top of Page

tkmelbau
Starting Member

Australia
4 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2007 :  13:09:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
same problem here
Go to Top of Page

T3NAX
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 20 Feb 2007 :  13:43:20  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
same problem
Go to Top of Page

darjanp

Slovenia
113 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2007 :  14:55:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Imdb.com is the only script I'm using and now it's not working

I hope there will be a new one very soon, cause XMM is no use to me without imdb script
Go to Top of Page

m_stefan
Starting Member

Romania
4 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2007 :  18:07:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send m_stefan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
same problem here :((
Go to Top of Page

Steffi
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2007 :  19:09:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
same here, using latest xmm 4 version and freak brother script
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 21 Feb 2007 :  21:07:58  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
please, I hope someone will rewrite a new script, I primarily only ever use the imdb script and now that imdb has changed (which looks ugly now in my opinion) it does not work for any of us :'(

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow.
Go to Top of Page

simonsteel
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2007 :  01:37:53  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you're getting the "OPENWEBSLOT" error, a temporary fix that seems to work for me is to set the "Trivia" option to "0". You won't get trivia data, but since the script is already missing several other pieces of information, you'll probably be running the updated script later anyway.

- Som
Go to Top of Page

m_stefan
Starting Member

Romania
4 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2007 :  07:03:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send m_stefan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have XMM 5.7.6.0 with the last updates and doesn't work on IMDB :((( it appear an strange error when i update from IMDB: [The Remote Server Returned an Error: (404) Not Found.5] than appear another error: [Error downloading the #OPENNEWWEBPAGE#, are you still connected to internet? Please take a look if your FIREWALL blocks XMM !!!] of course my FireWall doesn't block XMM .... i don't know what it is happining ! :(((
Go to Top of Page

T3NAX
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2007 :  12:23:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
it's happening to everyone..
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2007 :  19:16:14  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry guys, I am fixing it just now...
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2007 :  20:18:36  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
brilliant - thank you Alessio!!! :) It always amazes me how you dedicate so much time to your program and constantly update to please.

a big boo to imdb though for changing their layout. I really think their new layout is ugly compared to the old style

Go to Top of Page

swaite
Starting Member

8 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2007 :  04:12:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes this new IMDB is just horrible. What were they thinking anyways? To me the pages almost seem as if their is an error and not all of the page is showing up properly.
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2007 :  05:35:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thats exactly what I thought too - I even pressed refresh umpteen times when first saw it thinking something was wrong - hard to find half of the info now that was once 2nd nature :( oh well guess we'll have to get used to it

Go to Top of Page

darjanp

Slovenia
113 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2007 :  22:59:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks Alessio

I found one problem only in new (fastest) imdb.com script - IMDB ID is not stored.

Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2007 :  00:38:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
yes thanks - I see you've updated the 'fastest' and trailer script :) hope you get chance to get the "complete" one then I'm all set to continue updating my list again :)

Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2007 :  22:34:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
doh - such a tease.

I saw the new 'complete' script for download an hour or so ago - tried it and still get same error though :( Its getting there at least - getting a bit more information each time :)

Go to Top of Page

TribalX
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2007 :  11:46:17  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have the same problem like @Midnight Tboy! It still comes the * "Error downloading the #OPENNEWWEBPAGE#, are you still connected to internet? Please take a look if your FIREWALL blocks XMM !!!"
Go to Top of Page

darjanp

Slovenia
113 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2007 :  14:09:24  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm getting errors now too (didn't before with old script). Also, actors are not imported and imdb ID isn't stored. And it doesn't download the whole plot.

I'm having Vista.

P.S.
the FASTEST script worksa a little bit better - it stores the actors.

Edited by - darjanp on 25 Feb 2007 14:14:27
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07