Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4 Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2007 :  16:43:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Sorry guys, I have upload the new scripts just now, should work correctly.

Bye!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2007 :  21:30:35  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hmmmmm I thought it was working at first. I did a reimport of a movie or 2 and it seemed to be going fine.

Then a few I tried to reimport and it just hangs for ages doing nothing.

I tried doing one of the others that earlier worked fine. Same problem.

I turned off the option to Ignore Serious Script Errors, then tried the files again.

I first get "The remote server returned an error : (404) Not Found.5

then "Error downloading the WebPage, Try again or Stop import?"

to which if I press OK it repeats over and over again.

Any ideas? I tested IE and firefox in general to make sure imdb site was still online etc, and it works fine at the moment

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow.
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2007 :  21:37:38  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I think I might have noticed why.

The film in question is Borat.

If I clear the existing directlink info, when I import

it is putting this address in the box which is clearly wrong

http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0443453http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0443453

duplicated twice for some reason

Go to Top of Page

m_stefan
Starting Member

Romania
4 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2007 :  06:25:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send m_stefan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alessio Viti

Hi,

Sorry guys, I have upload the new scripts just now, should work correctly.

Bye!

Alessio

It's WORKING !!! Thanks Alessio !!! Thanks a lot !

Edited by - m_stefan on 26 Feb 2007 06:29:16
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2007 :  13:03:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I just tried deleting the movie from my list (remembering to make note of its catalogueID code).....then I readded it.

on reimporting the movie from fresh its currently importing all the information fine.

Any idea why it wouldnt let me import over the old imported info from the bad scripts?

its not just that movie either.

I tried the script with some of the older movies that have been on the list for a while. It adds the info perfectly.
When I try it on the original recent added movies (those that I tried to import before I realised that IMDB had made a big changover) and it is those that are what are failing import. So somehow the old script has messed up the future import on those files so if anyone has that problem - just delete and re-add. oh well!! :)

thanks alessio, you're a star

Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2007 :  13:15:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I've noticed another imdb script problem?

Some of the movies aren't importing the plot info.

Gray's Anatomy (1996) for example. http://akas.imdb.com/title/tt0116447/ every time I import from there the plot info is blank on XMM.

Only reason I can see that it may be.......Borat HAS a tagline.....Gray's Anatomy does not.....so imdb doesn't even say Tagline on its page. Im presuming that the script is then deciding to skip the rest once it sees no tagline and because of that no plot info is taken??

Go to Top of Page

T3NAX
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2007 :  20:47:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have the same problem already..
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2007 :  20:54:27  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
glad I'm not the only one :)

Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2007 :  21:34:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, I will try to fix it.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  01:30:15  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That seems to get all the information again thanks.

I did encounter the other problem again though. The movies (about 10 or so so not many thankfully) that I'd recently added and imported with the previous script - would fail every time when trying to import with the new script (where it puts the http link in twice). Luckily with it only being a few movies its not a problem for me to delete those movies again and re add them.

I tried running the update on a movie that had been updated in the past with the old imdb script (as in before imdb made their changes).

It updates fine when overwriting the very old script, so I dont know why the newer scripts are causing problems when replacing the info

Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  01:32:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
another quick one to add that I've noticed.

I'm not sure if it's meant to be like this though :)

In the movie I tested, which was Grease.

I've noticed for Plot info it adds all the plot descriptions - of which there are 5 of them, making it quite lengthy. I dont believe it used to be like that but I could be wrong. Any way to get it to take just the first plot summary?

Go to Top of Page

stones

207 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2007 :  21:18:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have problem with some movie and imdb complete script.. for example with "world trace Center" the script is blocked

Edited by - stones on 27 Feb 2007 21:18:53
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

137 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2007 :  01:41:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
The IMDB.COM (TVseries).txt script is also broken due to the change in screen format of IMDB...

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Kipcior

77 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2007 :  16:09:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'd like to add another problem. Complete script does not import any trailer links. I've added about 30 movies and none of them have trailer info. This must be something missing in it.
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 03 Mar 2007 :  22:19:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
bugger - you're right - just noticed too.

However I think it may have only recently been broken by a subtle imdb change. My added Borat does have trailer info - but a few days later adding Monster House to the list which I would expect would have a trailer does not :(. Goddamn imdb stop changing stuff!!!

Go to Top of Page

Steffi
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2007 :  18:45:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
same error here: it only happens with "Imdb Complete" Script, that the weblink is put twice into the IMDB Link Field; imdb fast makes no problem, when updating.

Please check, thx!
Go to Top of Page

bruama80
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2007 :  22:28:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys.

First of all, let me start by saying that this is an amazing piece of software.

Now, regarding the scripting, there's something going on with (maybe i'm doing some mistake)

When i try to run imdb script (the latest), every time the movi name has a number, it does not run.
For example, if i run Final destination 2, it will hang on the updating screen.
But if i run Final destination, it goes ok.

I don't know if this is a problem with this script version only (didn't test other versions), but it is very annoying!

Anyone knows what this is about?

Are you all but me running the imdb scrips without problems?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Go to Top of Page

Midnight Tboy
Starting Member

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2007 :  04:28:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
heya,

You're not the only one with the problems.

I wouldnt worry too much about it.... the fault is because of IMDB deciding to majorly overhaul their layout to this new crappy version they're using.

They only changed it a couple of weeks or so ago, and Alessio has managed to modify it to get it working again as it is now.

Unfortunately there are still several bugs that need ironing out.

Alessio (the guy that made this program) hasnt been seen on the forum for a few days now that I've noticed, but once he's caught up with whatever it is he's doing now I'm sure he'll fix those problems for us.

Regarding your specific problem though. I havent noticed that problem for myself. Was the Final Destination 2 movie already preimported with a previous script from before? Try deleting the movie from the list, (dont forget to write your catalogue ID number down), then readd it manually - see if import works that way for you

Go to Top of Page

T3NAX
Starting Member

9 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2007 :  14:01:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm getting again this Error : Error downloading the #OPENNEWWEBPAGE#, are you still connected to internet? Please take a look if your FIREWALL blocks XMM !!!

and IMDB doesn't fill the fields..
Go to Top of Page

bruama80
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2007 :  22:11:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you for the answer Midnight Tboy

The majority of my movies are in Xvid format.
I had a list in ant movie catalog, and just the other day i discovered this software.

What i did was i exported my list from ant movie catalog to csv format, and then imported it in emm. Now i just need to run an imdb script update to the whole thing, and this is what i can't do...

Is there any onther, better way to import a xvid movies collection from ant movie catalog?

Thanks in advance for all your help.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic   Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07