Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 5-Length cannot be less than zero
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

liteswap
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2007 :  16:02:01  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I get a "5-Length cannot be less than zero" error on the status bar when trying to import information from any online database, and then the script stops running. This is a not a problem for all movies but applies, it appears, only to movies where an actor record already exists in the EMM database.

Can it be fixed?

liteswap
Starting Member

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 02 Dec 2007 :  16:04:21  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
PS: I should add that it's not a problem for any one script: it applies to all scripts I've tried.
Go to Top of Page

acevicky
Starting Member

India
2 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2007 :  00:49:13  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I am also having the same problem on my machine. Just another thing that i would like to point out is that under > Details> Script USed it comes up as Blank always even if i use the example database and i can't do a complete update again on those movies.

If anyone has any pointers please let me know how i can get extreme movie manager to work
Go to Top of Page

Steffi
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2007 :  11:57:05  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
same for me, xmm not working at all anymore, updateing to new version does not help

Edited by - Steffi on 17 Dec 2007 12:29:11
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2007 :  15:10:31  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Steffi,

Please ZIP your db and send it to me, I will take a look.

Alessio
Go to Top of Page

Steffi
Starting Member

25 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2007 :  10:28:57  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
got it working: reinstalled everything, including resetting the config, now it is working again!
Go to Top of Page

acevicky
Starting Member

India
2 Posts

Posted - 19 Dec 2007 :  21:12:23  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Alessio,

The problem doesn't seemed to be because of the database as when i used the same database on another machine it worked fine. And when i used teh database from the second machine it gave teh same error message.

What i feel is that as the program is not having the problem neither the database. The problem might be with how the data is being read\written to the database.

I have tried reinstalling software a few times, updating it to th enewer version. Uninstalling and reinstalling .net framework 1.1 & 2. But nothing has resolved the problem.

Another thing to point out is that i keep on getting "-2147217887-Errors occurred" when i click on any movie title.

Do you have any pointers which i can try.
Go to Top of Page

johnnynapo
Starting Member

Italy
9 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2008 :  13:40:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Dopo aver disintallato, pulito il registro e reinstallato la versione full ho risolto il problema:
"9-index was outside the bounds of the array"
Tuttavia permane anche a me:
"5-Length cannot be less than zero"
Di solito mi succede quando sono in fase di importazione attori...
Da cosa dipende?
Grazie e saluti
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 28 Jan 2008 :  17:27:19  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Ciao,

il problema ่ legato alla configurazione della griglia, st๒ cercando di risolvere per la prossima versione.

Ciao e grazie!

Alessio
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.16 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07