Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 How can I put my EMM database onto my laptop?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Sonny
Starting Member

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2008 :  04:51:15  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi, I would appreciate any assistance. I have purchased EMM and am very pleased with the product. Now that I have spent a large amount of time compiling my 400 odd movie database, is there some way I can also copy it to my laptop? That would be a safe backup should something happen to my hard drive :( Can I share my DB with a friend, and if so how? Thanks in anticipation. Sonny

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2008 :  08:35:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Sonny,

To copy a database to another place just copy the MDB file and all subfolders that are in the same directory. the subfolders contains the pictures.

To share your database just send the MDB and subfolders. Your friend have only to copy the mdb and subfolder somewhere and then re-open with a copy of XMM.

Soon will be ready also a "stand-alone" database reader

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07