Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 HELP quick guide is incorrect
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Sonny
Starting Member

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2008 :  22:53:55  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Alessio, I have tried to use the HELP function unsuccessfully.
1. Select Help - Open QuickGuide
2. select Import information from the Internet
3. following instructions, I manually insert some movie names by using Add Movies - Manually by title, for example Die hard and Die hard 2
4. After manually inserting titles, I select the save and exit button.
5. Returning to the QuickGuide I select step 1, which shows a diagram, Step 1 Open the wizard to select directlinks ? This does not exist?

Could you please amend the diagram to show us new users how to do this.
I guess this diagram and helpguide was from earlier versions which have been superceded?

Warm regards.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 30 Dec 2008 :  23:38:25  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Sonny,

The "Open the wizard to select directlinks " it has just change name to "Update from internet", but it's the same thing.

I will update the pictures in the next release.

Have you problems with import procedure?

Thank you,

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Sonny
Starting Member

Australia
16 Posts

Posted - 31 Dec 2008 :  23:54:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Alessio, I have downloaded the update to 6.6.8.0 and on first try, things seem fine. Are you happy for me to continue to ask questions/report problems as I find them, or am I just being a pest? That is not my intention, I am singing your praises to all that will listen and am coercing my friends to buy this wonderful and evolving product.
Cheers
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2009 :  11:05:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Sonny!

Please continue to report bugs/suggestions!! This help me a lot on XMM improvement!!!

Thank you very much,

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07