Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Information
 'Seen' field checkbox not clickable in Movie List
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

soulwax
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2009 :  13:32:54  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
eXtreme Movie Manager 6.6.8.1
WinXP SP2

How can I get the 'Seen' field's checkbox to actually work (so I can check/uncheck a movie's seen status) from the Movie list, when I click it at the moment, nothing happens (a checkbox will stay unchecked even if you click it, and vice versa) I don't want to have to go into edit for each movie which I have seen.

If setting it from there is not supported why even have a checkbox to represent a contextually read only value? That is bad GUI design.

I looked in the Options but to no avail.

Thanks.

soulwax
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2009 :  13:36:04  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
ok my bad was on hangover while trying yesterady but now I see I can multi-select titles then edit them all at once to initially set the seen, my original question about the checkbox in the movie list still stands though, becuase it is bad GUI design and I suspect there is a way to be able to click it or what is the point of it?
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2009 :  13:39:40  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

You cannot edit the items in the grid (movie list), you can do it in the QuickEdit field.

I will try to add this function in future.

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2009 :  15:23:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
OK, I have add this function, will be on next release, probably I will upload it this evening or tomorrow morning.

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07