Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Movie Numbering
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

dunalready
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2009 :  08:43:38  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I tried to renumber my movies....and instead of sorting from 1 to 785....it starts at number 2000, leaving the first 1999 lines blank...please, how to renumber alphabetically

Devil.Mag
Starting Member

Germany
5 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2009 :  12:58:51  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Devil.Mag an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have the same problem. Every time when I put new files he start with 70000. (Sorry, my english is not good) I can`t change in the first window. So I must work every movie for itself and that is very much work when you have so much movies like me. Can somebody help me how it is easier? Please
Go to Top of Page

Devil.Mag
Starting Member

Germany
5 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2009 :  14:26:43  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Send Devil.Mag an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Shit. I thought I find the solution of this problem, but now my movie-ID start with 69704 and leaving the first 69703 blank. Please, someone can help me? I`m despairing. I test and test now some days and nights but I don`t find any solution.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07