Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Edit movie of XMM 7.0.16 on Windows 7
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jamestan

137 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2009 :  23:52:19  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
When you run this version of XMM on Windows 7, Edit movie does not work (for an existing movie). The dialog box does not even appear.

Please look into this issue.

Rincevent
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2009 :  11:04:49  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Well it works for me on windows 7 with XMM (7.0.1.9)

By the Way last version is 7.0.2.2 You should first try with latest version.
Go to Top of Page

6thstreetfisherman
Starting Member

2 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2009 :  19:51:28  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
works fine here in windows 7 version.7100 i did set it for run in windows xp service pack 3 compatibility thou just to avoid any issues.Just right click on desktop icon and set it to run in compatibility mode if you have any issues
Go to Top of Page

jamestan

137 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2009 :  05:24:32  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Sorry guys, I tried 7.0.25 it is still the same. Even the Add Movie, the dialog box does not show up. I am running on Windows 7 beta (not RC release).

Thanks for the replies and any further insight.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.13 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07