Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Blank HTML Card
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

DLT
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2009 :  21:14:58  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
A few minutes ago I have updated XMM to last release and surprise: HTML Card is blank. Have anyone a solution to retreave unseen informations? Info is there but XMM won't displaying them.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2009 :  21:32:18  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

Seem a problem of configuration, Please open the configuration window, go in the last section (HTML) and select a moviecards.

Let me know if this fix the problem.

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

DLT
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  20:46:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, that was. Thank you Alessio for your quick help.
Just one more question: what movie card was used in 7.0.1.7 release, with actors thumb and link. Thank you!
It seems that _AWARDS_ function don't work. QuickEdit has downloaded all awards but HTML Card displays only "_AWARDS_".

Edited by - DLT on 22 May 2009 22:10:53
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  22:09:29  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

It's called DefaultHTMLCard...

It's the only that support episodes and actors for now.

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

DLT
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  22:25:41  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I'm sorry but can't finding any DefaultHTMLCard. So I'll try to delete XMM and reinstall it. Maybe at update I have missed something. I need back that card with thumbs and links.

Thank you Alessio for your work.

Edited by - DLT on 22 May 2009 22:35:28
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  22:34:48  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Really strange, please install the FULL release instead of the update and let me know.

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

DLT
Starting Member

31 Posts

Posted - 23 May 2009 :  00:57:02  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I have installed Full release and now the DefaultHTMLCard it's back and listed at Configuration; so I have the card with actors thumbs and links.
Grazie Alessio per aiuto.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.15 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07