Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 Layout..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

81RED
Starting Member

Denmark
30 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  15:59:51  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Don't know when this was introduced, but with 7.0.2.6 I have the problem that XMM does not any longer remember my layout when I exit the program. Now I have to load a previously saved layout each time I start the program as it looks completely wrong.
Could you make it so that it automatically loads the last saved layout on startup? (or even just what the layout was when the program closed last time)

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  16:05:01  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

XMM should already do that, save the whole layout at exit (positions and so on).

It's strange that this is not done. Do you receive any error messages on startup or exit?

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

81RED
Starting Member

Denmark
30 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  16:24:11  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
No, there's no error messages at all.
I did however just exchange my monitor for a new and better model - my old one used 1280x1024 in resolution, and my new one runs 2048x1152. But I don't know if that can have anything to do with it?

Thanks for the quick reply BTW. :-)
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  16:37:22  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Should really not be a matter of monitor... I will try to make some tests...

What was the previous release of XMM that you have? Do you remember it?

Ale

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

81RED
Starting Member

Denmark
30 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  17:05:37  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks.

I upgraded from 7.0.2.4 if that's any help.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07