Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 eXtreme Movie Manager (Rel. 7), No More Updates
 Bug Report
 quick edit view
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Excadrix
Starting Member

Greece
43 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2009 :  14:23:35  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
here are some bugs regarding the quick edit view
i use the quick edit view permantelly cause i like viewing the info exactly as it viewed with quick edit view... so anything i do quick edit view is selected...

1) when i change my personal rating it doesn't show how many stars i have chose so i don't know until i save and refresh what rating i have put.
2)when i change any content through quick edit view and save it , it round up the rating on grid. and until i press refresh it shows the rating rounded up
3)when i import a movie it doensn't refresh the quick edit till i press refresh by my self.

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2009 :  15:50:33  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you Excadrix,

I will try to fix it all for next release.

Alessio

http://www.facebook.com/pages/eXtreme-Movie-Manager/47220214342?ref=mf
Go to Top of Page

donnyj

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 16 May 2009 :  09:35:59  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I am missing something, how do you "save" the quickedit info? I assumed that changing the information would result in an auto-save (or at the very least, a prompt asking if I wanted to save the information) when changing to a different movie
Go to Top of Page

donnyj

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2009 :  14:34:16  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by donnyj

I am missing something, how do you "save" the quickedit info? I assumed that changing the information would result in an auto-save (or at the very least, a prompt asking if I wanted to save the information) when changing to a different movie

anybody answer the question? how do I save information in the quickedit window?
Go to Top of Page

JDommi
Administrator

Germany
4638 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2009 :  15:01:06  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hellp donnyj,
you only have to press the SAVE button in the main menu bend...

JDommi

In order to achieve what is possible, you have to try the impossible over and over again.
Hermann Hesse
Go to Top of Page

donnyj

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2009 :  05:14:50  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 20 May 2009 :  08:08:26  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Guys,

From the 7.0.2.4 the autosave function should work correctly. So just change data and switch to another movie to save it.

Alessio

Go to Top of Page

donnyj

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  05:52:00  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thank you, Alessio! the auto-save is MUCH appreciated
Go to Top of Page

donnyj

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  07:34:42  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Alessio, nice update but there appears to be a problem... if you change the Personal Ratings from a higher rating back down to "0" the value is not auto-saved...
Go to Top of Page

Alessio Viti
Forum Admin

Italy
9171 Posts

Posted - 22 May 2009 :  11:24:10  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you , I will try to fix the problem in next release.

Ale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
BinaryWorks.it Official Forum © Binaryworks.it Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.14 sec. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.07